Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jogsuk

Covid pass for matches

6 minutes ago, jmono84 said:

Covid pass is the card you get which shows you’ve been double jabbed right?

1 minute ago, StanSP said:

No it's on the NHS app. 

That's the actual official NHS App by the way, not the Covid track and trace one (a lot of people don't realise there's a different NHS app)

• Like 2

Initially, in the first few matchdays of the season, supporters can expect the introduction of random spot-checks for ticket holders at some grounds as we establish the required processes so clubs and fans are prepared for all match attenders to have their COVID-19 status checked upon arrival, should it become mandatory.”

So, do we have to be fully jabbed or provide a lateral flow test?

9 minutes ago, Rain King said:

Am I reading that right that all under 18s require a lateral flow test?

At Wembley it was only aged 11 and above. My son is 10 a screams like a mad man when having a test 😆

I think the club shop sells branded ear muffs... 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Trumpet said:

Initially, in the first few matchdays of the season, supporters can expect the introduction of random spot-checks for ticket holders at some grounds as we establish the required processes so clubs and fans are prepared for all match attenders to have their COVID-19 status checked upon arrival, should it become mandatory.”

Depends if you've been double jabbed... One OR the other

25 minutes ago, Rain King said:

Am I reading that right that all under 18s require a lateral flow test?

At Wembley it was only aged 11 and above. My son is 10 a screams like a mad man when having a test 😆

New tests are easier, only up nostrils.

If kids ain’t testing, there’s really no point adults testing.

1 hour ago, Trumpet said:

Yeah I get that, just don’t quite get the “should it become mandatory” bit.

The gov as stated are we are going to require a covid pass in crowded place from the end of Setpember,  all must provide a vaccine passport (NHS app). or letter (which can be requested) to show that you have had a vaccine.  Further details will issued closer the time. 

Also i assume lateral flow taken within a time limit (maybe 24/48 hours). 

if a person has had covid (within the last 6 months) this would also give a person a covid passport for a period of time (i assume same as the travel 6 months from the date of a positive test). 

whatever happens at the end of September  we will have details when released in due course. 

3 hours ago, Trumpet said:

yes

30 minutes ago, FoyleFox said:

How closely do they look at the app? Mine lists I've had my 2nd vaccination but my 1st isn't on the app. Will that be sufficient? 

I’d love to say our stewards will be able to figure out you can have only had your second jab err second but in reality you are ****ed mate. Grab yourself another.

9 minutes ago, Costock_Fox said:

I’d love to say our stewards will be able to figure out you can have only had your second jab err second but in reality you are ****ed mate. Grab yourself another.

I've had both but the NHS app only shows the 2nd - the first wasn't in England so its not on the app. The app is supposed to be being updated to include your vaccinations if they were in other areas of the UK but can't imagine when that'll happen 🙄