Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
jammie82uk

Official Resale platform now active

9 minutes ago, Osavo said:

They've already made money off the STH's seat whether you attend or not, whereas the unallocated seat is making them nothing if left unsold. The marginal gain to them of selling the STH's seat is only the match ticket price less the ST price per match compared to an unallocated seat which is making them a full ticket's revenue once sold. In an ideal world they'd want to sell all of the 'unallocated' seats first before moving on to reselling any STH seats, presumably hence why they limit the resale period to a week.

Not saying it's right but that's the obvious business rationale.

Thank you - I hadn't thought of that. 

8 hours ago, FoyleFox said:

Very surprised how efficiently I got my refund for Villa and Bournemouth, within days of them confirming they were sold. Not like our ticket office at all!

For the original villa game, they said they aren't refunding money but give a voucher code?

• 4 months later...

My mate put her ticket up on the resale on Tuesday and i wanted to buy it to build my daughters points up.

BUT the ticket office stated the below- is this normal???

The resale platform will be opened once the fixture is near full capacity, otherwise it will be opened a week before the fixture date.

On 27/04/2023 at 10:39, Yes N'Didi said:

They upped it to 5 for this season  (I couldn't easily see it in the FAQs anywhere).    @josh_baskin

RESALE PLATFORM

Following the success of Leicester City’s resale platform in 2022/23 and following feedback from supporters, the Football Club is pleased make this available to Season Ticket Holders for up to five matches for the 2023/24 season – an increase on last season’s limit of three.

https://www.lcfc.com/news/3487575/season-tickets-prices-frozen-for-202324--on-sale-from-26-may

Edited by worth_the_wait

11 minutes ago, NZ_Foxile said:

I want to sell a ticket for the Bristol City match tomorrow as someone now can’t make it. Looks like they have a cut-off time as I don’t seem able to do it. Very annoying. Why do they do this? The seat will be empty now ☹️

That's crazy.  

Nearly all matchday tickets are mobile tickets anyway, which they could sell up to just before KO.   That's a another typical "wtf" from our ticket office.

5 hours ago, NZ_Foxile said:

I want to sell a ticket for the Bristol City match tomorrow as someone now can’t make it. Looks like they have a cut-off time as I don’t seem able to do it. Very annoying. Why do they do this? The seat will be empty now ☹️

Me too,cant make the Bristol game so their will be 2 empty seats in the kop!

• 2 weeks later...
On 22/09/2023 at 11:04, worth_the_wait said:

They upped it to 5 for this season  (I couldn't easily see it in the FAQs anywhere).    @josh_baskin

RESALE PLATFORM

Following the success of Leicester City’s resale platform in 2022/23 and following feedback from supporters, the Football Club is pleased make this available to Season Ticket Holders for up to five matches for the 2023/24 season – an increase on last season’s limit of three.

https://www.lcfc.com/news/3487575/season-tickets-prices-frozen-for-202324--on-sale-from-26-may

Doesn't say if it counts as one of your five if your ticket doesn't sell on the resale platform. 

Has anyone used it and not had a sale? Mine were always snapped up last season within hours but not sure if they will this year. 

17 hours ago, Spudulike said:

Doesn't say if it counts as one of your five if your ticket doesn't sell on the resale platform. 

Has anyone used it and not had a sale? Mine were always snapped up last season within hours but not sure if they will this year. 

I definitely read somewhere that it only counts if actually sold.   You can offer it up for resale as many times as you like.

• Like 1

On 04/10/2023 at 23:06, worth_the_wait said:

Not quite.   They have some point at which resale is activated.   It's typically less than a sell-out (but obviously a reasonably high % ).

That's true. Not sure if the Preston match was sold out but my tickets were snapped up the day before via the resale platform. 

18 minutes ago, Spudulike said:

That's true. Not sure if the Preston match was sold out but my tickets were snapped up the day before via the resale platform. 

Preston wasn't a sell out, at least tickets were available to buy right up until the game. Stoke on the other hand keeps saying "coming soon" as I am unable to buy a ticket, currently. . 

34 minutes ago, Muzzyfox6 said:

Preston wasn't a sell out, at least tickets were available to buy right up until the game. Stoke on the other hand keeps saying "coming soon" as I am unable to buy a ticket, currently. . 

Well, that's the club being idiots (yet again) by not putting tickets on general sale.   Not even sure if they're sellling people to people with a booking history?

Currently i think it's just season ticket holders who can buy for guests.   F*** knows why they're so obsessed with this "guest" lark.  (Well i think i have an idea, but it's daft).

6 minutes ago, HighPeakFox said:

Is the re-sale thing open to some of you now? I cannot see the option.

not for me for tomorrows game

I reckon they shut it down at 5 on a Friday for Saturday games.

On Weds I logged in at 3.30ish and was also shut.

(by shut I mean it removes the option for the next game, I can still list fir others).

Or do you mean you dont know where to find it?

4 minutes ago, hebangsthedrums said:

not for me for tomorrows game

I reckon they shut it down at 5 on a Friday for Saturday games.

On Weds I logged in at 3.30ish and was also shut.

(by shut I mean it removes the option for the next game, I can still list fir others).

Or do you mean you dont know where to find it?

Probably both. I get their caution but it really works against people like me.