Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
morris1234

LCFC food service

First time in years I've bought anything in the ground. 

Pre match Asked for Guinness...didnt have any. Asked for a Sausage roll didn't have any... Ended up getting 2 pints, 2 pies and a chocolate bar for me andy mate. £22! Won't be using them again. 

How can you run out of stuff an hour before kick off?!

Edited by goose2010
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

Not sure why they don’t have more food vans outside the gates in the smoking area. Pretty sure there’s one outside the family stand pre match that moves to behind the Kop at HT, but there’s room for loads more along the East and West stands.

Just now, Unabomber said:

It does blow my mind when I see people

eating a pie pre match or half time. I mean it’s such an odd time to eat, just have lunch before the game like a sane person.

Exactly, eat before and eat after a 3pm kick off, enjoy the game lol

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Unabomber said:

It does blow my mind when I see people eating a pie pre match or half time. I mean it’s such an odd time to eat, just have lunch before the game like a sane person.

Flapped it today, had a late breakfast and ended up having to have something to eat before the match in the ground, £16 for a couple pies and drinks (not even beers!)!

Long gone are the days when you could get a decent pie at a reasonable price. I take my own fodder an eat in the car prior to entering the stadium. The Club's loss I'm afraid but I can't afford their prices.

This is really the only gripe I have against the Club.

• Like 3

Just now, David Hankey said:

Long gone are the days when you could get a decent pie at a reasonable price. I take my own fodder an eat in the car prior to entering the stadium. The Club's loss I'm afraid but I can't afford their prices.

This is really the only gripe I have against the Club.

The club don’t set the prices 

Be tight like me and take your own half time snack!

Like others have said why the need for a full on pie fest just a couple of hours after lunch.

No wonder we have so many fatties in this country!!!!

Edited by Raj
  • Haha 3