Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
morris1234

LCFC food service

50 minutes ago, morris1234 said:

Anyone else think we’re missing an opportunity  here? The service and standard of food/drink is shocking. I’m happy to pay a premium if I’m getting a decent service, the wait time and the overcooked food and rubbish beer aren’t a credit to the club. 

43 minutes ago, oohaahmustafa said:

100% Went down on 40. Gave up after 20 mins. No idea what there doing behind there. Beer pay beer pay its not hard is it. 

Went to the Euros this summer. Wembley have it nailed. 

Yes, it was Heineken cans but they were being poured onto a table on a constant basis. 

Worst thing about it was it was a paper cup and you could only pay card. They must have made serious money during the tournament ££££

• Like 2

It’s been like this for years, I never go down unless one of my must have a pint mates goes down at 38 mins in, other than that it’s pointless unless you don’t mind missing the start of the next half. This in itself is unacceptable and while I get is all contracted out a club that prides itself on its customer experience should be reviewing this (the contract), I hold no hope this gets resolved anytime soon this isn’t new!!!

39 minutes ago, Mickyblueeyes said:

Havent bought anything from the ground in years. It’s too painful and very little options. I did however succumb to my sons request to get him a pick and mix from Odeon before the game. £4.90 for the small! What the actual fck! 

It’s either £2/£3 for a medium cup of pick and mix in Morrison’s. Much better value. Definitely worth getting food from there before going in, I think it was like 2.70 for a soft drink and 2.40 for a water in the stadium. Expensive.

• Like 1

Just now, oohaahmustafa said:

Can't nip back to the Western for a pint at half time can you lol

Oh half time, thought you meant pre match. 

Not enough time at half time to justify me to rush down and get anything.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Unabomber said:

It does blow my mind when I see people eating a pie pre match or half time. I mean it’s such an odd time to eat, just have lunch before the game like a sane person.

Gut buckets can't go an hour or two without a feed, then when they become covered in blubber say, its cos of me glands. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, foxile5 said:

The staff area among the thickest and laziest humans to walk this planet. 

I know it's likely a job they're not invested in with any great passion but they do their best to get it wrong. 

All someone's son or daughter, on minimum wage, probably with little or no training. 

Maybe blame the company that runs it, rather name call people.

Edited by coolhandfox
  • Like 4

Friend went to get a drink half an hour before kick off. Got to the front of her queue only to be told by the lady serving that line that she was "going on her break" and told her to join another line.

How do you roster a team that has breaks at one of your peak times, and even then not have anyone to come and take over from someone??

Genuinely not surprised at this thread.

Smaller side note. How long ago did Chang get binned off? Because there's still huge banners in the concourse and all the recyclable cups say Chang, wouldn't know it was San Miguel unless you looked at the menu board.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ashley said:

Went to the Euros this summer. Wembley have it nailed. 

Yes, it was Heineken cans but they were being poured onto a table on a constant basis. 

Worst thing about it was it was a paper cup and you could only pay card. They must have made serious money during the tournament ££££

Wembley food is DECENT too. Expensive as hell, but very nice and huge portions too.

• Like 2