Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
enmac

Patson Daka

7 minutes ago, Marshall Cockney Fox said:

I have to defend Patson tonight. Was watching him closely. Made numerous cracking runs which should have been fed. Stephy will get the plaudits tonight. But had a few of those passes been made to Patson. Rather than the wide boys stuff it up their jumper. Then possible different story. Both wide boys and KDH ignored Patson again again. Shame. 

Got to admit I also watched him more than I normally would and he made some fantastic runs that went unnoticed. . I also think he’s tying up the opposition defenders more giving our wingers more freedom . . 

Edited by baldeagle
  • Like 4

Just now, baldeagle said:

Got to admit I also watched him more than I normally would and he made some fantastic runs that went unnoticed. . I also think he’s tying up the opposition defences more giving our wingers more freedom . . 

Yeah but his runs are creating massive holes and gaps for the others to run into. 

• Like 3

Played really well again tonight clearly a better team going forward with him in it.

Daka playing is allowing the wingers to get more involved also was part of the 2nd and 3rd goal winning the ball back from deep.

He is going to be our best striker by a mile and its easy to see

Edited by Fox85
  • Like 3

Lacked composure at times today for an international striker. He really should’ve scored two. Some of his link up play was decent, some not so decent. You can see why he might be our best option at the moment, particularly because of his pace but you can also see how he might not be a long term solution for us because of his flaws. The enigma that is Daka. 

12 minutes ago, frany104 said:

How anyone can say he’s not been our best forward this season is beyond me. I love Vatds and Kel but Daka has put in 3 good performances and linked up the play better than anyone. He deserves his starting spot.

His pace, movement and effort has undoubtedly helped the team. Particularly the wingers. 

dont get me wrong, he can be frustrating at times, but as said already within the thread, hes been our best forward this season, his movement, pressing and hold up play for me has been better than both Vardy and Kel

of course he can be frustrating at times with not shooting but honestly his performances for the most part these last 3 games have been very good, nothing below a 7.5

Not his best night…. Agree with the view that his pace and some of his runs were useful, but he was a bit lightweight in the build ups and his shooting was a bit pants…

He’s done more than enough over 3 games to keep his place though…. Hopefully we see a bit of an improvement Saturday