Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
enmac

Patson Daka

A player that if we don’t lose too much money on, should move on for both parties best interests.

I don’t think he’ll ever be our main man.

Can’t be too harsh as clearly played out of position but the amount of needless fouls he gives away in dangerous positions are quietly totting up.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ian Nacho said:

Nowhere near good enough technically to be playing out wide. Did put a shift in though.  

...totally fair assessment but he was doing so for the team!!!

He found himself in acres of space but did not know what to do in those instances. Not sure why Praet was not used in that position today. I still wish Tete would be given a full 90 minutes, as opposed to being continually subbed off, I feel the longer the game goes on the more he comes into his own. He needs to stop going on the outside, it limits his options when he does so and his crossfield switch seems to be his biggest asset, imagine if he used his inverted role to play dink balls to the far post as opposed to trying to cross or making a cutback from the byline.

I think he is a goal scorer and  technically reasonable, today he gave away too many fouls. He is another one of our players where the confidence has been drained...i hope he can change his mindset and push on... i hope we have the patience to support him a while longer.

• Like 1

Just now, Finnegan said:

Significantly disagree with this. 

Think with the right man management and a team that creates chances he's the natural successor to Vardy and I think we recruited really well to pick him up. Just think he's been awfully managed. 

I really hope we wind up with a coach that wants to keep him and can get the best out of him and Nacho working together. 

Good shout BUT he is too one dimensional IMO mate.

He can’t lead the line on his own and most managers will always like to be tactically flexible, meaning at times we might go one up top?

His movement doesn’t give me that WOW factor.

I’d love to be proven wrong but feel he has too many flaws in his game at this level.

Just now, Collymore said:

Daka and Youri were pretty poor but not having the rest. For example Kristiensen's assist could be what single handedly keep us up! 

His assist was great. His effort levels are great. I like him. Just because I think a player didn't do well, doesn't mean I don't rate them.  Particularly in the first half tho, the lad had a mare. 

1 minute ago, SafewayFox said:

love to be proven wrong but feel he has too many flaws in his game at this level.

He has the same basic flaw as Vardy really, he can't dribble for shit. 

The rest of his game is fairly similar. He's not as aggressive and his movement isn't quite as good (yet) but I'd say he's more two footed with his finishing and he's much better from outside the box. 

He's an absolute predator when he's confident. 

Rodgers has absolutely appallingly misused and under used both Nacho and Daka imo. 

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, sycokilla said:

I think he is a goal scorer and  technically reasonable, today he gave away too many fouls. He is another one of our players where the confidence has been drained...i hope he can change his mindset and push on... i hope we have the patience to support him a while longer.

Does not score enough and terrible in defence a liability today 

1 minute ago, Finnegan said:

He has the same basic flaw as Vardy really, he can't dribble for shit. 

The rest of his game is fairly similar. He's not as aggressive and his movement isn't quite as good (yet) but I'd say he's more two footed with his finishing and he's much better from outside the box. 

He's an absolute predator when he's confident. 

Rodgers has absolutely appallingly misused and under used both Nacho and Daka imo. 

Vardy twice the player he is, his football intelligence far superior to most City players, name me how many strikers dribble the fact is Vardy ****in 37 years old, Legend.

11 minutes ago, Paninistickers said:

Youri. Tete. Daka. Kristensen. KDH

KDH, youri and Daka I agree with, you don't get a result In the premier league never mind a win if 6 players don't perform. What we lacked in quality at times, we made up for in desire, but the build up play for that 2nd goal was brilliant.

Edited by Beachyboy
  • Like 1

Just now, Beachyboy said:

KDH, youri and Daka I agree with, you don't get a result I'm the premier league never mind a win if 6 players don't perform. What we lacked in quality at times, we made up for in desire, but the build up play for that 2nd goal was brilliant.

I agree. 6 sub par players shouldn't get you a result. Force of will did today. On that point, no complaints And a staggering performance from both centre halves.