Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
enmac

Patson Daka

9 minutes ago, TJB-fox said:

Bournemouth nearly paid 23mil

Yeh, and I almost shagged Suzanna Reid over the desk while she was interviewing Kylie live on air.

I’m perfectly willing to make a wager - where the loser has to video themselves slamming their cock with a door and door frame. No one sane or not on drugs will pay a laughable £20m for a player who scores one in five matches and hasn’t featured for his club bar one match this season.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, UniFox21 said:

Can't hurt to utilise him. Vardy and Nacho haven't exactly set the world alight and he'd certainly spread the play with his pace and directness.

If Maresca was interested in utilising Daka, he would have done so by now. Daka will leave in January, probably on loan initially. Cannon may well be our first choice striker in the second half of the season, possibly deputised by a new signing if Iheanacho leaves in January.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Daggers said:

Yeh, and I almost shagged Suzanna Reid over the desk while she was interviewing Kylie live on air.

I’m perfectly willing to make a wager - where the loser has to video themselves slamming their cock with a door and door frame. No one sane or not on drugs will pay a laughable £20m for a player who scores one in five matches and hasn’t featured for his club bar one match this season.

Crikey everything alright at home mate

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Me playing silly Buggars :D

13 games before End of January transfer window…

Wouldn’t it be interesting if Nach/Vardy axis was challenged

and Daka/Cannon axis doubled up the conversion and assist  rate.

I see no reason why Enzo shouldn’t open that door,and give it a 5-6 game spread.

first with the 2 wingers..

Winks

Praet  KDH
    Fatawu.                       Mavadidi

Cannon/Daka

or..without, out n out wingers

He who dares..

Ricardo     Faes. Vestergaard Justin/Doyle

Winks

Agun/ Mcateer…Ndidi.    KDH

Cannon   Daka

On 14/11/2023 at 09:17, Daggers said:

Almost shagged Suzanna Reid bloody hell what happened Daggs did the nerves get the better of you ??😉:ph34r:

On 14/11/2023 at 09:17, Daggers said:

Can we have a whip round everyone?

I need £20m...

• Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...

What a performance today. Absolutely fantastic, he NEEDS minutes now, he needs to start for the next few weeks to give him some confidence. Plymouth went for it today and that gave him some freedom, but he used that freedom far better than Vardy or Kel have this season and Fatawu/Mavididi played much better as a result of him being on the pitch. We've seen these glimpses before but I really hope this could be the resurgence of the Salzburg Daka that we know is in there. 

• Like 4