Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
enmac

Patson Daka

Daka is so frustrating. It's quite clear he has spent his entire career relying on his pace. I'm sure he's tried to get better at composure/instinct but whenever he fails in that he falls back to pace. Except the Premier League and the Championship are well known for being super-fast. I have no idea if Cooper will have the patience to persevere with Daka because his own longevity is tied closely to Daka's performance assuming he remains our only viable starting striker.

• 1 month later...
17 hours ago, Bourbon Fox said:

That's his city career done. He'll be an absolute pain to offload now, too.

I am at a loss how he is even still at the club, and now this is a double down on that.

The only blessing from this is it might actually make us buy a striker, but I cant help but feel it will the palace striker.

• Like 2

17 hours ago, Lincolnfox said:

This is the best news I have read all close season… I am now hopeful of some movement in an area we are desperate for. Get your finger out you specky, useless git and get us the striker we deserve

As disappointing as he's been for us, being happy that your own player is injured is very strange lol

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

17 hours ago, Lincolnfox said:

This is the best news I have read all close season… I am now hopeful of some movement in an area we are desperate for. Get your finger out you specky, useless git and get us the striker we deserve

Hows a player getting injured good news?

Come on man dont wish bad hes our best striker atm

Edited by beastfootballx

15 minutes ago, Stuntman_Mike said:

As disappointing as he's been for us, being happy that your own player is injured is very strange lol

They are happy because they are brain dead sheep who follow other peoples leads. Havnt a clue how to think for them selves 

The thing about Daka, is that he works hard for the team, despite him lacking in confidence.  I rather him playing than someones who doesn’t give a fu*k.

We are obviously light in this area and with  Daka out for a few months,this isnt  something we should be happy about