Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
enmac

Patson Daka

13 hours ago, foxile5 said:

Whilst this is good I really wanted us to sing that rhythm is a dancer one

Super Patson Daka, our Zambian attacker... 

Me too. Quality song there to be honest. 

13 hours ago, Ian Nacho said:

That is awful lol

Personally feel a song needs to be made by UFS for it to sung, almost we didn't make it so we're not singing it kind of thing. 

Weve got patson daka, Zambian attacker shits all over their attempt tbh.

• Like 2

18 hours ago, drumbeat said:

Daka was actually way better than I was expecting. Yes, he looked sharp, makes the runs and has an eye for goal but, for a little fella, I was impressed with his body strength in the challenge and his competing for the high ball. Hold up play good too. More to him than simply a get in behind whippet channel runner.

How tall do you think daka is, out of interest? 

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, drumbeat said:

Daka was actually way better than I was expecting. Yes, he looked sharp, makes the runs and has an eye for goal but, for a little fella, I was impressed with his body strength in the challenge and his competing for the high ball. Hold up play good too. More to him than simply a get in behind whippet channel runner.

For a 6”1 midget he does well 

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, FOXSE said:

How tall do you think daka is, out of interest? 

T'web tells me he's 6'1"  but it's his physical stature I'm referring to. He's no proverbial brick shit house, unlike Lukaku or Antonio. I was surprised at how he competes, I wasn't expecting that. It was my perception rather than anything facts or figurey.

By contrast, Cags is the same height but a far more physically imposing character. Some people think Cags is a big bloke but, comparatively, he's not that big - just physical and athletic. Look at him beside Vestergaard and he looks positively titchy!

52 minutes ago, Ashley said:

Me too. Quality song there to be honest. 

Personally feel a song needs to be made by UFS for it to sung, almost we didn't make it so we're not singing it kind of thing. 

Weve got patson daka, Zambian attacker shits all over their attempt tbh.

Really Ash?

Rhythm one has been tried home and away by members of ufs and not caught on. They try a different one and it arguable does but someone it’s still a snipe.

4 minutes ago, SemperEadem said:

Really Ash?

Rhythm one has been tried home and away by members of ufs and not caught on. They try a different one and it arguable does but someone it’s still a snipe.

In a way yes, may sound silly. I know. 

However we want full ends singing in unison.. I just don't feel that's the song to make it bang if that makes sense 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

10 hours ago, Deeg67 said:

Nice to be able to sub off Kelechi - who was having a great game - and have Daka make a huge impact in 20 minutes.  Three shots on target, a goal and could easily have had another, a shot that set up the go-ahead goal.  Terrific all-around.  Even when we go with one striker we should be subbing in a new one for fresh legs at 70-75 minutes, which is what most of the top teams do most of the time.  We clearly have the depth to do it.

With worries still over back 6, I reckon for any setup/selection of our Front 4, as become quite exciting....

Then if both Perez & Maddison, can consistently rekindle  that required & expected high performances.

then that game just behind the strikers, will give us that Quality & strength, with cover...

21 minutes ago, HankMarvin said:

For a 6”1 midget he does well 

Come on, did I say midget? That's simply exaggeration for comedic effect. 

I wasn't remarking on his actual height but at how well he competed given that I wasn't expecting it from someone of his comparative lack of burly presence. :)

3 minutes ago, Ashley said:

In a way yes, may sound silly. I know. 

However we want full ends singing in unison.. I just don't feel that's the song to make it bang if that makes sense 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

Fanbase don’t want to join in with them and sing rhythm is a dancer, gets parked because of this.

Find an alternative and more appear to enjoy it.

Surely thats smart and not anything to taking pot shots at UFS for.

• Like 3

Patson is a Zambian,

He wears a Zambians hat,

He lives next to Vardy, in a council flat, 

He scores with his left foot,

He scores with his right, 

Should we ever play Derby,

He’ll score all fooking night! 

Edited by Sly

Just like Ayoze, he was involved in all our 3 goals when he was on. Getting the shot away creating chaos for the Caglar goal; making the run giving Vardy space for his goal and then popping up at the back post for his own goal. Really impressive and game changing cameo.

Such an exciting talent. That he also comes with a smiling personality and what looks like a genuine passion for our club must make him a crowd favorite instantly. :wub: 

• Like 1