Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
enmac

Patson Daka

1 minute ago, Webbo said:

I know, but how do you drop someone whos just scored 4 away from home?

Because it’s always been the season about progress. I don’t think there’s been doubt about Daka’s ability against teams like Spartak. It’s the PL, he needs time. 

We’ve got two midweek games coming up, so plenty of rotation available 

Guest Chocolate Teapot
7 minutes ago, Webbo said:

I know, but how do you drop someone whos just scored 4 away from home?

Because the other guy is the league top scorer.

5 minutes ago, HighPeakFox said:

If forced to, I'd put a large sum on Vardy starting on Sunday.

Joint top goal scorer in the league on form 👍

We now have strength and depth Daka is showing us what we saw in him and why he’ll be Vardy’s eventual replacement. Great options for the manager to have. 

14 minutes ago, Webbo said:

It's the most logical thing to do but it's harsh on Vardy.

Nacho had one of his worst games first half, didn’t seem switched on as shown by that channel pass from the free kick. Day dreaming.

Vardy will start, especially against Brentford an ultra physical team. Interesting to see if we play two up top and if so whether Nacho or Daka get the nod. 

1 minute ago, BoyJones said:

Nacho had one of his worst games first half, didn’t seem switched on as shown by that channel pass from the free kick. Day dreaming.

Vardy will start, especially against Brentford an ultra physical team. Interesting to see if we play two up top and if so whether Nacho or Daka get the nod. 

I agree about Nacho, but he still got 2 assists, which cancels out the bad stuff. I can't see Vardy and Daka both starting, too similar.

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, winteriscoming said:

Has to start Sunday. Nacho with 2 assists. 
Dare I say Vardy could be on the bench. 

Don’t think Brendan will bench Vardy as he’s scored 7 goals so far and on fine form, Daka is a similar player to Vardy so could get in each other’s way but if Brendan could come up with a solution to accommodate both Lethal strikers I’m sure he’ll play both, be a shame to see him on the bench after an amazing performance but European football is different to Premier League & Patson is still getting use to the English game yet he’s use to playing European style football ?

Edited by justfoxes
  • Like 1