Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
enmac

Patson Daka

3 of the 4 today were off his perceived weaker foot, the man is an absolute beast.

As I previously said, this geezer will be in the top 3 strikers in Europe inside 18 months of being here. The only thing that slows that is Vardy being unbelievable but it's happening.

What a player

• Like 3

Guest Col city fan
Just now, Ric Flair said:

3 of the 4 today were off his perceived weaker foot, the man is an absolute beast.

As I previously said, this geezer will be in the top 3 strikers in Europe inside 18 months of being here. The only thing that slows that is Vardy being unbelievable but it's happening.

What a player

Bet he don’t start next game 

Just now, Ric Flair said:

What a player

Oh he's right footed? The first one looked like his worst/most awkward finish lol

• Haha 2

I think he likely lacks some of the ruggedness to play upfront alone at this time, but he is such a special talent. It is actually a repeat of Vardy in that way he plays on the shoulder of the last man, runs in behind and finishes clinically. Three Vardy-like goals today, alone. He has the absolute perfect mentor for his style of play and the two-upfront will really suit him.

• Like 2