Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
enmac

Patson Daka

What a situation to be in. We have a striker who is the top goal scorer in the PL, a striker who has influenced every game and another strike who scored four goals in one game. 

Rodgers has a conundrum on his hands doesn’t he? I still think we have to start Kel as he’s so effective at dropping in and creating chances for whoever is upfront. I reckon we should still Vardy on Sunday though, only because he’ll be fresh and Daka has an opportunity for game time next Wednesday.

Edited by Matt_Lcfc

Took his FOUR goals well but Spartak left themselves very open and a couple of the finishers were saveable. He won’t get that much time or space in PL, which before yesterday had seen him snatching at his chances. 

Hopefully yesterday gives him the confidence to kick on and help establish himself but let’s not get a head of ourselves in saying that he is Vardy 2.0. 

3 hours ago, Muzzy_Larsson said:

Was quite funny how people on the match thread yesterday were saying how shit he was after half an hour then he went on to notch four goals lol 

I was still happy with how he was playing overall. Of course there was missed chances but he looked a lot more lively and effective than Musa/Slimani/Early Nachoman even.

I wasn't expecting 4 goals mind.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, W7Fox said:

Took his FOUR goals well but Spartak left themselves very open and a couple of the finishers were saveable. He won’t get that much time or space in PL, which before yesterday had seen him snatching at his chances. 

Hopefully yesterday gives him the confidence to kick on and help establish himself but let’s not get a head of ourselves in saying that he is Vardy 2.0. 

At the age Daka is now Vardy wasn’t even Vardy 0.0

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Matt_Lcfc said:

What a situation to be in. We have a striker who is the top goal scorer in the PL, a striker who has influenced every game and another strike who scored four goals in one game. 

Rodgers has a conundrum on his hands doesn’t he? I still think we have to start Kel as he’s so effective at dropping in and creating chances for whoever is upfront. I reckon we should still Vardy on Sunday though, only because he’ll be fresh and Daka has an opportunity for game time next Wednesday.

Think it's fair to say thay Kelechi proved yesterday why he's the most vital part of our forward play. He's now shown he can link up to lethal effect with both Vards and Patson.

It's exciting to know that we have the options we do. We're bloody lucky to have them all in form right now, because we know we can expect to concede twice every game. lol

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, OntarioFox said:

Think it's fair to say thay Kelechi proved yesterday why he's the most vital part of our forward play. He's now shown he can link up to lethal effect with both Vards and Patson.

It's exciting to know that we have the options we do. We're bloody lucky to have them all in form right now, because we know we can expect to concede twice every game. lol

Yeah, I am not too convinced that Patson and Vardy would work as I think Kel offers something the other two don’t with his linkup play. It’s a real dilemma as all three have a real strong case to start. 

But we are lucky that Kel and Vardy have hit form and Daka has hit the ground running as the defending this season has been appalling at times lol

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Babylon said:

Love the celebration, from that alone he's clearly going to be the most expensive player on the planet at some point. Oh and Maddison can p*** off trying to copy him. 

Maddison copies everyone's celebrations....distinctly remember him copying Perez' last year.....needs to get his own