Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
enmac

Patson Daka

27 minutes ago, eblair said:

anyone know why the kenyans on twitter all say he is kenyan?

i dont get the joke at all but see it everywhere lol

They do it all the time with all African prodigies, either be it footballers or musicians or anything at all, they claim he/she/they for themselves. It's all jokes though

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Babylon said:

Love the celebration, from that alone he's clearly going to be the most expensive player on the planet at some point. Oh and Maddison can p*** off trying to copy him. 

1 hour ago, lcfcell said:

I’m sure Daka is furious 

1 hour ago, The whole world smiles said:

It's just a bit of fun/team bonding you miserable sods. He's clearly just having a laugh with the goal scorer. 

Oh no... you seem to have taken a post which mentioned him being the most expensive player on the planet based on a goal celebration seriously. 

I shall try and signpost it more clearly next time. 

**IT'S A ****ING JOKE** I hope that will suffice. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, rriotrradio said:

Patson is a really special person. Very sensitive, lovable in every respect. A really good boy in the best sense of the word. Every interview with him was a highlight because his radiance and positive energy are so contagious. He is one who needs trust and "nest warmth". If he gets that, he'll have all the facilities ... maybe even to become a world class striker.
Take care of him! And best regards from Salzburg.

How does Daka compare to Haaland and now Adeyemi? Quite incredible the rate at which you are producing top class strikers!

2 hours ago, StriderHiryu said:

How does Daka compare to Haaland and now Adeyemi? Quite incredible the rate at which you are producing top class strikers!

I think we have to take Haaland out of the discussion. It's still almost surreal that he played in Salzburg. Or not ... because it is perhaps just the best example of the perpetual motion machine that has been successfully installed here.
Daka was his backup ... and immediately performed when he moved up to the front row. And Koita was Daka's backup. And Adeyemi Koita's backup ... and behind / next to him Sesko and Roko Simic are waiting ...
And now I've only written about the strikers!
Imho Adeyemi has significantly greater potential than Timo Werner. Technically better, better walking routes ...
If Haaland remains largely injury-free, it will shape an era.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Lambert09 said:

Would I be foolish to draft him into my fantasy team for jiminez? 

its draft version so you have to get ahead of the curve to pick someone up as only one person can have a player? 

None of you b*stards helped so I’ve done it. It’s on you if I lose my league! 

I also drafted in Ricardo and Madison... anyone thinking I’ve got sucked into the optimistic bus ... not ideal with cash on the line 

Edited by Lambert09
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, rriotrradio said:

I think we have to take Haaland out of the discussion. It's still almost surreal that he played in Salzburg. Or not ... because it is perhaps just the best example of the perpetual motion machine that has been successfully installed here.
Daka was his backup ... and immediately performed when he moved up to the front row. And Koita was Daka's backup. And Adeyemi Koita's backup ... and behind / next to him Sesko and Roko Simic are waiting ...
And now I've only written about the strikers!
Imho Adeyemi has significantly greater potential than Timo Werner. Technically better, better walking routes ...
If Haaland remains largely injury-free, it will shape an era.

So you think Patson has learnt a thing or two from Haarland? I certainly think Daka will become one of the best strikers in the world.

P.S I absolutely love your city, one of the nicest places I’ve ever visited. 

4 hours ago, Babylon said:

Oh no... you seem to have taken a post which mentioned him being the most expensive player on the planet based on a goal celebration seriously. 

I shall try and signpost it more clearly next time. 

**IT'S A ****ING JOKE** I hope that will suffice. 

Considering about 80% of this platform have it out for Maddison I do apologise good sir. 

• Like 1

Rodgers on Daka

“His strengths are what you saw the other night. He plays on the shoulder, wants to run in behind, and he’s a natural goalscorer. He has confidence he can score. He is in a great position to learn from Jamie. Even without speaking, he’s learning from his movements. His energy around the place. When he had to do his quarantine, the club were great in terms of offering him tellies, Playstations, but he didn’t want anything, he just wanted books to learn about Leicester. His game will improve. He has the ability to sniff out a goal.”

Stuff like this is always fantastic to hear. No lying around wasting time for Patson, he's taking a full interest in his new home. 

Edited by Duquesne Whistle
  • Like 4

2 hours ago, Duquesne Whistle said:

Rodgers on Daka

“His strengths are what you saw the other night. He plays on the shoulder, wants to run in behind, and he’s a natural goalscorer. He has confidence he can score. He is in a great position to learn from Jamie. Even without speaking, he’s learning from his movements. His energy around the place. When he had to do his quarantine, the club were great in terms of offering him tellies, Playstations, but he didn’t want anything, he just wanted books to learn about Leicester. His game will improve. He has the ability to sniff out a goal.”

Stuff like this is always fantastic to hear. No lying around wasting time for Patson, he's taking a full interest in his new home. 

...isn't that the same thing that Fofana did when he came into the club!!!

Pretty much a good way to explain who we are, especially due to COVID-19, the Birch was not available to give you the tour, or point you to his favourite drinking haunts.

• Like 1