Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
enmac

Patson Daka

Just now, sacreblueits442 said:

...isn't that the same thing that Fofana did when he came into the club!!!

Pretty much a good way to explain who we are, especially due to COVID-19, the Birch was not available to give you the tour, or point you to his favourite drinking haunts.

Maybe.

I guess the greater point is how willing Daka was to immediately read up about the club (and possibly the city, that isn't made totally clear).

It sure beats a player turning up and pissing off golfing or sitting on a playstation. I guess that was my point :thumbup:

It's one thing benching him for Premier League matches but another for the Europa League. If we progress to the latter rounds and therefore have a chance to win our first ever Euro trophy then is it justified to drop him for Vardy? 

Same could be applied to the domestic cup competitions. 

1 minute ago, Spudulike said:

It's one thing benching him for Premier League matches but another for the Europa League. If we progress to the latter rounds and therefore have a chance to win our first ever Euro trophy then is it justified to drop him for Vardy? 

Same could be applied to the domestic cup competitions. 

Vardy plays. 

Daka has had one good game. Calm down people. 

16 minutes ago, eblair said:

So much love for giving the ball for an easy goal for Maddison. Sign of a topper team player. Might not be identical to Vardy; but doing stuff like that gives me hope he’ll be able to replace the great man when the time comes

Go on Patson!

Gone up another notch. 

9 minutes ago, Jakemoore said:

Can someone post the lyrics to the Daka song please? I think it could be class but half the away end didn’t know the lyrics so just did what I did which sounded like a drunk after a few cans of special brew. 

Patson Daka ay ay

Patson Daka ay ay ay

Patson Daka, Patson Daka

He comes from Zambia

14 minutes ago, AS78UK said:

We have genuinely got 3 strikers that all could get between 15-25 goals if they played all 38 PL games. 

Thats Leicester having 3 strikers with that capability....insane when you think about it. 

Even more amazing considering other than vardy only 4 people have over 25 premier league goals in total for us never mind a season!

• Haha 1

59 minutes ago, Jakemoore said:

Can someone post the lyrics to the Daka song please? I think it could be class but half the away end didn’t know the lyrics so just did what I did which sounded like a drunk after a few cans of special brew. 

In your best Timmy Mallet impression, it’s Dakaday, Dakaday, Dakadaay!  Dakaday Dakaday Dakadaay! Dakaday Dakaday Dakaday! DAKADAY! DAKADAAY!

and repeat.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Jakemoore said:

It`s      

Patson Daka ay ay

Patson Daka ay ay ay

Patson Daka, Patson Daka

He comes from Zambia

but it sounds like

nehjdytrfv  mdkjfuth  dhf nfu

nehjdytrfv  mdkjfuth  dhf nfu

psfrhuyr daka  psfrhuyr  daka

hyfdd hgtsre  hgrsd vfdswh