Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
enmac

Patson Daka

I enjoy how much he seems to have integrated himself within the squad already as well. I think that and him contributing goals and assists as well bodes really well. 

Loved that penalty last night as well, absolutely perfect. Seems a very composed guy.

2 minutes ago, Mark said:

Stop partnering him with Vardy, it’s either one or the other.

Agreed. Madders wasn't having the best game and was tiring but the irony was that we brought on Patson for the one guy who could get the ball to Patson.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Tielemans63 said:

Agreed. Madders wasn't having the best game and was tiring but the irony was that we brought on Patson for the one guy who could get the ball to Patson.

Maddison was poor today but I think the bigger reason he came off was because he was struggling with his hip again. 

2 minutes ago, South Shire Fox said:

Was his ‘he comes from Zambia’ chant copied from Rangers for what they sing for Fashion Sakala? 

Just thought the exact same having caught the end of their Motherwell game. Looks like it doesn’t it?

Shame as the ‘Rhythm Is A Dancer’ chant I came up with is completely original. Not saying it’s better than the one that has taken off (which I like) but it is one we could genuinely be the first club to sing.

4 hours ago, Freeman's Wharfer said:

Just thought the exact same having caught the end of their Motherwell game. Looks like it doesn’t it?

Shame as the ‘Rhythm Is A Dancer’ chant I came up with is completely original. Not saying it’s better than the one that has taken off (which I like) but it is one we could genuinely be the first club to sing.

Shame if it is, thought it was a decent unique chant for once instead of the usual copy off everyone else

I’d really like to see him given a go in the prem soon. I get that Vardy is playing well but a bit of rotation really wouldn’t hurt. I’d hate for him to lose his momentum. Perhaps start Vardy against legia and give patson the game at the weekend. 

I still think there’s an opportunity for him to play with Vardy. 

10 hours ago, Lambert09 said:

I’d really like to see him given a go in the prem soon. I get that Vardy is playing well but a bit of rotation really wouldn’t hurt. I’d hate for him to lose his momentum. Perhaps start Vardy against legia and give patson the game at the weekend. 

There’s 9 games in December. Rotation will be happening 

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Lambert09 said:

It's a difficult situation but I think there's a case to for us being a better team when Daka is on the pitch. Vardy is our greatest ever player but if we're more dangerous with Daka in the side we have play to him. Vardy's had a great start in terms of goals but he's vey uninvolved, generally. Daka has more of an influence when we're in possession.

Guest Chocolate Teapot
40 minutes ago, filbertway said:

I think it's close to the stage now where Vards is in the Yakubu/Berbatov stage of the career. Where it's basically like playing with 10 men, but on the odd occasion that they're involved, there's a decent chance something will happen.

Gone are the days when he was a genuine nuisance all game and played a massive part anytime the ball entered the oppositions hald, I always expect to see the "fewest touches" stat come up every time we're on tv at the minute and Vards starts.

I think at some point the baton will be handed over and Vards becomes the impact sub that comes on for the last 20-30 minutes, which will probably suit him and us better. It probably won't happen until Rodgers hands are forced though injury as is usually the case. The man's talent and footballing brain are undeniably top quality, but the legs clearly aren't what they used to be. He seems to be the type that'd like to be on the pitch every minute possible though and I don't see Rodgers as being strong enough as a manager to deny him that.

It's like playing with 10 men?

Wow.

26 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

WELL I CANT SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE

Mate I know I'm in the 0.000000001% lol

Youve got to let it go though, we all want an 80 year old Vardy still starting for us, being fed through balls by his grand kids, but its happening mate, the end is near.

• Sad 1