Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
enmac

Patson Daka

Just now, Matt said:

Gotta be playing him more with or without Vardy.

Agreed, all for keeping vardy fresh for the premier league games but we’re hardly feeding him chances at the minute so maybe worth trying something else. Daka can do the pressing vardy did 3/4 years ago and get that tempo set. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Suzie the Fox said:

Vardy to start and Daka to sub on at 60 mins when Vardy tires maybe. 

Give them 45 mins each, whoever impresses gets the next start simple, or play them both like someone else suggested Watford at home let's get at them full on.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Lesta2014 said:

And people want a winter break, I love this time of year for all the football!

Feels like we can finally get into some sort of rhythm as opposed to the start/stop nature of the first 3 months of the season due to pissing international breaks.

• Like 1

Although Vardy is obviously still a threat and not lost his scoring ability his influence in games is getting less . It may be down to age general form of the team or how we play but that’s  the facts .As previously stated Daka set the tone the other night something Vardy use to do in spades but now only in patches . As much as I love Vardy it’s clear Daka is slowly but surely going to take his crown as the main man . 

32 minutes ago, baldeagle said:

Although Vardy is obviously still a threat and not lost his scoring ability his influence in games is getting less . It may be down to age general form of the team or how we play but that’s  the facts .As previously stated Daka set the tone the other night something Vardy use to do in spades but now only in patches . As much as I love Vardy it’s clear Daka is slowly but surely going to take his crown as the main man . 

I would love you to be right.

Vardy is/was world class. 

premier league scoring record and golden boot verify this.

Vardy was rested against a poor Legia team.Lets take the pressure off Daka and just hope he can get somewhere near the greatness of Vardy we have been privileged to experience.

Edited by cropstonfox
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, cropstonfox said:

I would love you to be right.

Vardy is/was world class. 

premier league scoring record and golden boot verify this.

Vardy was rested against a poor Legia team.Lets take the pressure off Daka and just hope he can get somewhere near the greatness of Vardy we have been privileged to experience.

God knows if he’ll get close to Vardy’s stats as he’s a one off but I have the feeling he’ll do well . 

• 2 weeks later...