Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
enmac

Patson Daka

4 minutes ago, coolhandfox said:

His arrival has made me less worried about what happens when Vardy hangs up his boots.

People now realise why we dropped our interest in Eduardo when we realised we could get Daka. He has everything to be a top forward, pace, movement, work rate, finishing, great touch. 

Agreed .

His awareness of others in better situations, and a willingness to play them in rather than go for glory himself, is what really impresses me.

That kind of footballing intelligence is often lacking in strikers,  can't be taught and distinguishes good from potentially great players.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, foxfanazer said:

New goal music when he scores and shoe in for Christmas number 1

10 minutes ago, Vardinio'sCat said:

Bless him, dunno quite what he is saying beyond the obvious. :D I think everyone should see this, its great, worth a thread on its own.

He only has 270 views, but we could probably change that.

1 hour ago, Vardinio'sCat said:

Wow, it's catchy.:frantics:

1 hour ago, Danny Clender said:

Find of the Millenium, well done 

There is also this one:

Patson Song

Yes, its a slow work day....

• Haha 1

He was excellent yesterday and long may it continue. 

It's great that we have options up top now. I think Vardy was over played recently affecting his performances somewhat. Daka allows Brendan alternatives and keep the opposition necessary. 

His defensive block was incredible to find him on the backline defending when we're under pressure, Yet he was able to get forward and play his part in the Goals.

Is he a Brendan signing or had we got him in our sights before Brendan arrived. ?

27 minutes ago, Pliskin said:

Just a quality player. He has a natural ability to sniff out goals, and once he is fully settled you’re going to see some absolute gems scored by him. Like @Ric Flairthis lad will be top shelf sauce in a few years. 

May I ask what sauce you keep on your top shelf?

(we keep all ours in a large drawer in the kitchen)

As for Daka, I agree with all the comments, he's a tremendous signing. He has pace, a great temperament, good movement, energy, presses well and has a great finish.

1 hour ago, Clever Fox said:

He was excellent yesterday and long may it continue. 

It's great that we have options up top now. I think Vardy was over played recently affecting his performances somewhat. Daka allows Brendan alternatives and keep the opposition necessary. 

His defensive block was incredible to find him on the backline defending when we're under pressure, Yet he was able to get forward and play his part in the Goals.

Is he a Brendan signing or had we got him in our sights before Brendan arrived. ?

Give Brendan credit where credit is due. Let's hope he finds the attacking balance though over the remainder of the season. Still Kell to consider as well although I think Daka suits the lone striker role better as a Vardy alternative

Edited by TK95