Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
enmac

Patson Daka

It’s irrelevant whether Vardy or Daka plays if they don’t get service. Today was the first time I remember us creating a handful of good chances and if we’d had better finishing we’d have got something out of it. 

Whether it’s Vardy or Daka, we play better when Nacho is in the side. We need to find a way to get him in the team. 4-2-3-1

Castagne

Evans

Soy or Amartey (or someone new)

JJ

KDH 

Wilf or Tielemans

Nacho

Madders

Barnes

Vardy or Daka

• Like 4

I remember the hype when we signed him

I have never seen him play before and now i doubt all those foxestalk members, who were in ecstasy, did either, or they are not very good at spotting talent

Pretty much it was obvious since start he is overpaid Musa

• Haha 1

Daka may not be an awful player and he may be decent given the right coaching and played in a system that suits his strengths but he'll get neither here.

When you have just 3 recognised strikers and most of the time use a system that only has one, you've got to get the recruitment right and obviously this was another bad signing.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Royston. said:

Daka may not be an awful player and he may be decent given the right coaching and played in a system that suits his strengths but he'll get neither here.

When you have just 3 recognised strikers and most of the time use a system that only has one, you've got to get the recruitment right and obviously this was another bad signing.

He’s definitely got worse since being here.

I'm more concerned with Iheanacho this last year, his finishing has been atrocious after a period of him showing how clinical he can be in 2020/21. Daka is clinical bit doesn't have the all round game yet, Iheanacho has a first touch like a bullet ant but links well and ought to be scoring better than what he's done this last year, he's the one I'd be looking to cash in on.

he’s clearly a confidence player. It’s an odd one because there’s been patches where even his link up play has been good but on other days he’s all over the place. 

it’s nice to have another goal scorer in the team and as others have said, a new coach might show us a completely different player 

9 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

I'm more concerned with Iheanacho this last year, his finishing has been atrocious after a period of him showing how clinical he can be in 2020/21. Daka is clinical bit doesn't have the all round game yet, Iheanacho has a first touch like a bullet ant but links well and ought to be scoring better than what he's done this last year, he's the one I'd be looking to cash in on.

Kel is his own worst enemy,  he benefited so much from the empty stadiums. A delicate ladd I feel 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Scotch said:

Or just sack Rodgers amd bring in Marco Rose. He knows how to get the lad scoring goals. 

He was considered a flop at Borussia Dortmund. His team played like individuals and didn't really gel together and their goals were like Leicester's which came from individuals brilliance rather than from a team unit play.

Plus his defense was always suspect.

He seems like the German Brendan Rogers....

17 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Just needs games Ric. He's one of those striker's you just need to play until he plays himself into form. Typical striker I guess, but when he finds his rhythm he's unstoppable. Unfortunately because he's a fox in the box and not one who'll post big numbers in terms of running stats he'll never be deemed good enough by BR. Shame really as he's an unbelievable finisher given a run of games. 

• Like 1