Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
enmac

Patson Daka

13 hours ago, Stadt said:

Started 26 games and he’s scored 14 and set 6 up for us. He’s productive for a side that hasn’t played well for an extended period.

He’s capable of getting 15+ a season if we create chances for him. It was proper poacher’s finish yesterday.

If he played for Brighton he’d score 20 

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Stadt said:

Started 26 games and he’s scored 14 and set 6 up for us. He’s productive for a side that hasn’t played well for an extended period.

I don't tend to like these stats, when used for Iheanacho for example its very false. But considering only one of those goals have come when he's been subbed on, 13 in 26 starts is a great record when he's been in and out since we signed him (although 4 were in one match)

11 hours ago, lcfcsnow said:

I don't tend to like these stats, when used for Iheanacho for example its very false. But considering only one of those goals have come when he's been subbed on, 13 in 26 starts is a great record when he's been in and out since we signed him (although 4 were in one match)

How is it very false for Iheanacho when if you adjust for minutes played it's still one of the best in the league?

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, CrispinLA in Texas said:

Liverpool journalists reckon they should pounce on him once we get relegated 😳😥😭

And that could be a main problem for us, losing a number of players in exactly the same way.

It would be disastrous and like starting from scratch and the chances are, we wouldn't be so lucky next time! This is precisely why Top absolutely needs to act now to give us the best chance of survival. If we think we have recruitment problems now, just wait until we're languishing in the Championship after such a huge fall from grace!

• Like 3

Guest Col city fan

As I’ve said before, I think Daka would be a great striker in a great team.

I wouldn’t be surprised to see him go to one of the big 6 clubs if we get relegated.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Foxes96 said:

Agreed I like him, a real live wire. Think he played well in a great team performance, his movement and link up play is underrated and he presses well from the front.

Think it works better with Patson giving them the run around for 60 mins and then bringing on Vards for the last half hour, rather than the other way round.

Definitely 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, baldeagle said:

Funny how people see things differently where I’d agree he could have done better with some of his chances.  I thought his movement was a lot better tonight and kept their two centre backs on their toes who are both well seasoned Premier league defenders 

Couldn’t agree more. He’s improved significantly over the summer. His play outside of the box is much much better than it was 

• Like 1

A couple of times in the game he looked almost quicker than I’ve ever seen him before tonight. 
Just a shame he didn’t get a goal, but he did his job very well against two experienced centre backs. 
Definitely need to play more of those balls in behind for him. It’s like having a young Vardy up top with that pace.