Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Sean Lock

Sad News. I was only watching him on cats does countdown lastnight in bed. He was making his Alphabet Cocktail 😂 

I remember watching a few episodes last year maybe, and he didn’t look well. His voice had changed quite dramatically and he had lost a fair bit of weight. Lee Mack has said today that he had known this day was coming for some time too. 

Terrible News. Ritter & now Lock gone as well 🙄

3 hours ago, StanSP said:

Nooo that's very sad 😔😔😔. Had no idea either. 

Paul Ritter and now Sean Lock. Two people loved to watch on TV both gone this year. 

Two legitimate geniuses in their respective fields as well. The entertainment industry is so much poorer without them.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, SouthStandUpperTier said:

Can't remember what show it was but I remember Sean Lock saying that he'd already survived skin cancer once. He used to work as a labourer on building sites in his younger days and would work with his shirt off when the sun was out. Wonder if it had returned. Very sad.

I remember hearing his interview about that - he had no idea and had a one night stand, the woman pointed it out and told him to get it checked out, which he did. The doctor said he'd got checked just in the nick of time as it was a very aggressive form of skin cancer

My guess is that this was probably throat cancer though, on some of his more recent Cats Does Countdown appearances his voice is very faint and scratchy. Really sad, celebrity deaths don't usually affect me but he was a fantastic comic

12 minutes ago, Julian Joachim Jr Shabadoo said:

I remember hearing his interview about that - he had no idea and had a one night stand, the woman pointed it out and told him to get it checked out, which he did. The doctor said he'd got checked just in the nick of time as it was a very aggressive form of skin cancer

My guess is that this was probably throat cancer though, on some of his more recent Cats Does Countdown appearances his voice is very faint and scratchy. Really sad, celebrity deaths don't usually affect me but he was a fantastic comic

This is Now I often feel,there are exceptions and Sean Lock is One of them.

I must say, though I enjoyed his Quiz panel moments...

Its his many stand-up performances that stood out for me...From The very First ones going back more than a few years...

Thank God For TV-channel Dave..!!

1 hour ago, pSinatra said:

Sad news

Anyone who hasn't seen it (most people I know) should watch 15 Storeys High.

Probably about 20 years now, but written by & starring in his own 'sit-com'.

I agree, it's really good.

There's other stuff I like that's even less popular but I'd still file this under 'lost classic'

• Like 2

Gutted. Like others have said celebrity deaths rarely bother me but this one did.

I saw a stand up routine of his once where someone had won a competition, with the prize being a night of sex with Madonna. One of the funniest things I’ve ever seen.

☹️