Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FoxesWalk

Sowah (Loan)

17 minutes ago, Bonanza said:

As an OHL fan all I can say is this:

GREAT DEAL!

Last season Sowah was fantasic in August, September, October and 1 or 2 games in November, but after that his form plummeted and he never recovered. He simply isn't good enough for a team like Leicester. You could argue that he should've been send on loan to the Championship, but when a club offers you this kind of money for Sowah you simply accept!

Seems to me that Rodgers looked at him during preseason and saw he wasn't good enough...

Thanks for you insight Bonanza, that's really interesting to hear.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Bonanza said:

As an OHL fan all I can say is this:

GREAT DEAL!

Last season Sowah was fantasic in August, September, October and 1 or 2 games in November, but after that his form plummeted and he never recovered. He simply isn't good enough for a team like Leicester. You could argue that he should've been send on loan to the Championship, but when a club offers you this kind of money for Sowah you simply accept!

Seems to me that Rodgers looked at him during preseason and saw he wasn't good enough...

Good to hear from our Short Ferry Distance brothers, giving some Insight on potential or otherwise shared investments...

Enjoyed this heads up.....Please Drop in occasionally..:cheers:

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Jordan said:

If anything, Mendy was “defrosted” by Rodgers.

Mendy had one foot out the door before Rodgers came in and almost immediately worked him back into the squad as a substitute.

Mendy had options in the Middle East last summer, but signed a new 3-year deal—hardly a signal that he felt unwelcome at the club 

He made 23 appearances in the Premier League last season!

I mean, seriously.

Think you've rewritten history here. Mendy was playing practically every game under Puel then Rodgers dropped him?

Guest Chocolate Teapot
Just now, matty98 said:

Think you've rewritten history here. Mendy was playing practically every game under Puel then Rodgers dropped him?

Dropped him for the player signed by puel to replace mendy. Who's rewriting history?

8 minutes ago, Chocolate Teapot said:

Dropped him for the player signed by puel to replace mendy. Who's rewriting history?

Huh?

Puel was fired 24th Feb 2019. Before that he was playing practically every game? I'd hardly say that looks like he has 1 foot out the door lol

e7cffb0d7bd3b7f85cc87d6c9529f372.png

Edit: Also the season following under Rodgers he played about 3 games worth of premier league football? I'd hardly call that immediately reintroducing him lol 

Edited by matty98

5 minutes ago, matty98 said:

Huh?

Puel was fired 24th Feb 2019. Before that he was playing practically every game? I'd hardly say that looks like he has 1 foot out the door lol

Edit: Also the season following under Rodgers he played about 3 games worth of premier league football? I'd hardly call that immediately reintroducing him lol 

it was Puel who signed Tielemans ...

Guest Chocolate Teapot
7 minutes ago, matty98 said:

Huh?

Yes and tielemans signed at the end of Jan. Notice how he played one game after January?