Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FoxesWalk

Sowah (Loan)

Straight swap for Noa Lang or they can piss off.

To even let him go on loan when we have only 2 wingers on our books + Perez would be scandalous. He doesn't take up a space in our PL squad and I'm not so sure he does on the EL squad either.

You'd think this means we're going to buy another winger but I'm not confident.

• Like 1

Dunno, maybe we were more optimistic we'd offload Praet and/or Hamza and now we've got to consider alternatives to bring in a bit of money? Particularly given I imagine we were hoping we wouldn't have to lump 15m on Vestergaard?

Maybe Rodgers just doesn't rate him and marked him surplus to requirements as soon as he came back?

Guest Chocolate Teapot
Just now, UniFox21 said:

What was the point in the long term deal to flog him a year later?

Chelsea make millions out of this strategy every year. 

1 minute ago, UniFox21 said:

Just now, Chocolate Teapot said:

Chelsea make millions out of this strategy every year. 

This. Look at Chelsea's income from transfers the last few years. It's disgusting, half of which you'd be forgiven for forgetting even played for them.

• Like 2

Guest Kopfkino
1 minute ago, UniFox21 said:

Max our returns on him. Batshuayi just signed a new contract at Chelsea despite never having had a hope of getting in the team

7 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

No winger will be signed.

I can't wrap my head around that. 

BR has spoken about working to get playerS (emphasis on the plural) in but wouldn't go into what positionS (that plural again). I honestly can't think of a position we need to address more so than on the wings so I'm confused at to what players and what positions he's looking at. Weird, man.