Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Our Internationals 2021/22

I did like how the commentator said there was no bobble just as the slo mo quite clearly showed the ball skipping up just before it got to his foot lol

Shame his defence didn't help him out with the first. Its gotta be hard playing no footie all season then going into games like that. Dno why someone would choose to be a second or third choice keeper in their prime years

Danny Ward's own goal as it should be was bizarre to say the least. But, fair play - chwarae teg - to our fans out there, they didn't castigate him, but chanted his name. He has been brilliant for us in international games and deserved that support. And we came back to draw, and unluckily not win, in what was a great game to watch. Glad it turned out like that for Danny and Cymru of course. 😁

Edited by Cadno'r Cymoedd
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Cadno'r Cymoedd said:

Danny Ward's own goal as it should be was bizarre to say the least. But, fair play - chwarae teg - to our fans out there, they didn't castigate him, but chanted his name. He has been brilliant for us in international games and deserved that support. And we came back to draw, and unluckily not win, in what was a great game to watch. Glad it turned out like that for Danny and Cymru of course. 😁

That is excellent support, tbf.

I think we know he has the quality to do the job at the highest levels.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Cadno'r Cymoedd said:

Was a great game, I love the way the Czechs play but I hate how much they dive and roll around. Especially considering most of them are hard as nails and about 6'2

Lovely finish by Rambo after I was convinced he had held onto it for too long

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Deeg67 said:

Vestergaard is almost always excellent for Denmark - their system suits him and he's in his comfort zone there.  I know that doesn't suit the FT narrative where everyone is either brilliant or shit 100% of the time with no exceptions.

And yet we'll never play that system well ourselves as we don't have the players for it, a shocking signing. Possibly our worst since we've been back in the PL.

9 hours ago, Deeg67 said:

Vestergaard is almost always excellent for Denmark - their system suits him and he's in his comfort zone there.  I know that doesn't suit the FT narrative where everyone is either brilliant or shit 100% of the time with no exceptions.

It's actually been said numerous times in the thread about him that he'd work well in a different system but he's not suited to us.

Edited by Facecloth