Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Our Internationals 2021/22

38 minutes ago, volpeazzurro said:

Pretty dull and uninspiring to be honest I find. 

Yes, who wants to watch England put 10 past the likes of San Marino and 5 past Albania and Andorra.

As a kid it was great to watch all the foreign players who you never saw, but now we see them in PL and on TV. 

• Like 1

On 23/03/2022 at 19:26, coolhandfox said:

Have little or no interest in watching England or International football in general.

Agree.

International football is absolute tripe!!

England team boring as fvck!..  and we'll have to put up with the moronic drunken England 'fans' singing bloody football's coming home again soon!! ..

What a load of saddos.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, MarriedaLeicesterGirl said:

Okay, not to be that guy: Sophie knew. She didn't have to make a choice. All mothers "know" but hope to take that secret to the grave. (My own mother? My eldest sister. All my siblings know.) I am not saying fathers don't also know, but it is more fluid for us: Who last brought me a beer?

In other words: Big Dan. He always brings me a beer.

thats the sort of post i sometimes write, therefore cant rep it

• Haha 1

https://www.lcfc.com/news/2549292/sync--marcalmadivadua-kickoff-international-action

Söyüncü & Marcal-Madivadua Kick-Off International Action
INTERNATIONALS

Defender Çağlar Söyüncü and youngster Wanya Marcal-Madivadua both represented their nations as the international break began for Leicester City’s stars.

- Çağlar Söyüncü plays 90 minutes for Turkey in their 3-1 defeat by Portugal in Porto
- Turkey were unable to qualify for the 2022 FIFA World Cup finals in Qatar
- Wanya Marcal-Madivadua represented Portugal Under-20s in the U20 Elite League

With as many as 14 Foxes potentially in action, two featured on Thursday, with Söyüncü registering cap no.44 for Turkey.

The City centre-back started from the off at Estádio do Dragão in Porto in his nation’s FIFA World Cup qualifying play-offs clash with Portugal, however, the Crescent-Stars were beaten 3-1.

Otávio and Diogo Jota struck in the first half to hand the Portuguese a two-goal lead, before Burak Yilmaz halved the deficit. The Lille striker had an opportunity to level matters from the spot with six minutes of normal time remaining, but missed from 12 yards.

A third goal of the evening, scored by Matheus Luiz Nunes in the fourth minute of injury time, added gloss to the scoreline for the hosts, who set up a play-off final clash with North Macedonia after they eliminated Italy.

The Foxes No.4 made his 44th appearance for Turkey's senior national team.

Earlier in the day, talented young midfielder Marcal-Madivadua emerged from the bench for Portugal Under-20s in their U20 Elite League clash with Czech Republic Under-20s.

Marcal-Madivadua, who made his senior debut for City against Watford in the Emirates FA Cup earlier this season, came on with just under 30 minutes to play.

His country registered a 3-0 success courtesy of strikes from Pedro Brazao, Duarte Carvalho and Guilherme Guedes as Portugal moved third in the standings.

Up to 12 further City players across various age groups may play in the coming days, with regular updates available on LCFC.com.

37 minutes ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

Evans starting, fantastic.

This whole thing doesn't seem right at all. He's back in training slightly early and now he's playing international football after 30 minutes back in our team?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Jonny Evans starting for Northern Ireland vs Luxembourg

Papy Mendy starting for Senegal vs Egypt

Daniel Amartey starting for Ghana vs Nigeria

Kelechi Iheanacho starting for Nigeria vs Ghana

Ademola Lookman on the bench for Nigeria vs Ghana

Luke Thomas starting for England U21 vs Andorra

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Guest Chocolate Teapot
14 minutes ago, lcfc sheff said:

Don’t wanna jinx him but apparently Amartey is having a good game 

Apparently they've been trying to stop him all game but as we know they never will STOP AMARTEY.

Guest Chocolate Teapot
1 minute ago, walkerleeds said:

Does Evans hate playing for us but in a more subtle way than Bale?

Hes playing 60 mins for fitness then heading back to Leicester.