Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Our Internationals 2021/22

21 minutes ago, jayfox26 said:

2 90 minute friendly games is exactly what Tielemans needed when we have a busy schedule and key games coming up. Absolute farce! 

Roberto Martinez is by far my least favourite manager in football. A complete spanner who happens to consistency **** us.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, jayfox26 said:

2 90 minute friendly games is exactly what Tielemans needed when we have a busy schedule and key games coming up. Absolute farce! 

It's not ideal for us, but does he consider his international inclusion more important than playing for a club that he intends to leave soon?

3 minutes ago, melrose said:

It's not ideal for us, but does he consider his international inclusion more important than playing for a club that he intends to leave soon?

By the way he was dug out by his manager for his poor performance probably not

• Like 1

1 hour ago, melrose said:

Quite possibly yes and if that is the case we need to get rid ASAP! 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, jayfox26 said:

Quite possibly yes and if that is the case we need to get rid ASAP! 

It's hard to think of him that way after that cup final goal, but not reaching the champions league last season by a whisker, I think was that his days with us were numbered after that unfortunately!

Guest Chocolate Teapot
8 hours ago, shen said:

Vestergaard looked far better playing in a 4-2-3-1 today JFYI. He was dreadful against the Dutch, much like he has been for us this season.

Hes looked bad in a 3 and in a 4!

5 minutes ago, Chocolate Teapot said:

Hes looked bad in a 3 and in a 4!

We've lacked balance all season arguably until a few weeks ago. Vestergaard in particular has suffered from this. At least he showed yesterday that he can be effective and dependable - something that has seemed very unlikely since he joined.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Chocolate Teapot
6 minutes ago, TK95 said:

Southgate will completely ignore this stat

Hes not been good enough to get in our team let alone the England squad recently.

6 minutes ago, Chocolate Teapot said:

Hes not been good enough to get in our team let alone the England squad recently.

Think the point stands, can't argue he hasn't/they haven't been putting in the numbers. If only 3 more are hitting those numbers, you'd need to ask why they aren't getting calls 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
6 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

i wonder how far away from a recall ricardo is ??

Probably quite a way I imagine, last call up was 2019

Cancelo is obviously ahead of him but then there is also Semedo, Cedric and Dalot who although not necessarily better haven’t had injury issues like Ricardo unfortunately 

11 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

Probably quite a way I imagine, last call up was 2019

Cancelo is obviously ahead of him but then there is also Semedo, Cedric and Dalot who although not necessarily better haven’t had injury issues like Ricardo unfortunately 

wasn't he called up after that and then got injured ????  i'm sure i remember something ..... 

7 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

seen some musings 

england are short in that area  (although JJ's form isn't great)

apparently no madders  ??  if so, that says everything about the coach. 

Even on Slysports they are bigging up Bowen sayin his stats are as good as De Bruyne with 24 goal/assist contributions , mentioned Madders as being on a par with them 2 for contributions , not the fact he has 6 more . So can't see Madders being in even though he deserves it after this season . Southgate is a typical Fa yes man , about time they employed someone who will go against the establishment a little 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, st albans fox said:

seen some musings 

england are short in that area  (although JJ's form isn't great)

apparently no madders  ??  if so, that says everything about the coach. 

If this is the case I am absolutely gutted for the guy. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, rachhere said:

If this is the case I am absolutely gutted for the guy. 

Southgate isn’t stupid 

by selecting Bowen, he knows the story will be about that and not the omission of madders. 

he has england v one dimensional - I suppose he can say grealish is his no 10 option if he needs to go that way. Hence he doesn’t need madders.