Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Our Internationals 2021/22

I watched the Zambia game, they were terrible, and a bit lucky to get the win. Daka didn't do much to be honest, had a hand in their second goal with a good pass for the guy that assisted, other than that he had a couple of chances he might have done better with. Im not surprised they didn't qualify the African nation finals going on that performance. 

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Analysethis said:

Please Brendan, play him instead of Ayoze FFS!!! Cutting in from the right and smashing one in with his left peg would surely be a better option?!!!

Never considered him as a RWer before. Interesting thought. I think it's for defensive reasons that Rodgers prefers Ayoze there. 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, smudger63 said:

I watched the Zambia game, they were terrible, and a bit lucky to get the win. Daka didn't do much to be honest, had a hand in their second goal with a good pass for the guy that assisted, other than that he had a couple of chances he might have done better with. Im not surprised they didn't qualify the African nation finals going on that performance. 

Agree -- it was mostly dire, decent in spots.  Only one team advances, and I can’t see it being anybody but Tunisia.  So let’s just get Patson back in one piece.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Grebfromgrebland said:

At least we now have enough midfielders to be able to drop ndidi into defence if need be.

Last time we put Wilf into CB, he tore a muscle after 2 games and was out for half a season. There is no escaping the defenders' curse.