Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Our Internationals 2021/22

13 hours ago, Ric Flair said:

That pitch looks like a farmers field

10 hours ago, enmac said:

Not seen this game but I saw the Nigeria game and that looked awful. Back to the 70s.

That's why AFCON is not played during the Western/European summer.

It's the raining season, and it has been pouring non-stop in Lagos for about 3 straight days leading up to about 4pm on game day. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

43 minutes ago, NaijaFox said:

That's why AFCON is not played during the Western/European summer.

It's the raining season, and it has been pouring non-stop in Lagos for about 3 straight days leading up to about 4pm on game day. 

With all due respect it surprises me that Nigeria doesn't have better stadiums in general... You lot are some of the best in our continent. Of course Morocco (my country)  South Africa Egypt etc have the best grounds but Nigeria should have better ones given your stature internationally. Also if I'm not wrong afcon will be played in summer after this next terrible world cup.. Regardless good luck to Nigeria i hope we don't play you all in the next round. Imo Nigeria will be world cup dark horses. (and of course afcon favorites, even ahead of Algeria) 

15 hours ago, NasPb said:

With all due respect it surprises me that Nigeria doesn't have better stadiums in general... You lot are some of the best in our continent. Of course Morocco (my country)  South Africa Egypt etc have the best grounds but Nigeria should have better ones given your stature internationally. Also if I'm not wrong afcon will be played in summer after this next terrible world cup.. Regardless good luck to Nigeria i hope we don't play you all in the next round. Imo Nigeria will be world cup dark horses. (and of course afcon favorites, even ahead of Algeria) 

Not Nigerian myself (was living in Nigeria when I joined FT hence the moniker), but will pass on your best wishes. :D

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Jonezy said:

Schmeichel with another clean sheet for Denmark. Against the mighty Faroe Islands though.... 

Potential group decider already on Tuesday against Israel, who look impressive going forward but equally suspect at the back

4 hours ago, Jimmy said:

you'd think they would use that game to give their no 2 a game

Hjulmand already rotated 9 players from the Scotland game. You have to pay some respect to the opposition, even if it's the Faroes. Not to forget, this game was probably the game/event of the decade for them and they nearly caused the upset. Kasper was shaky and Denmark were fortunate not to concede when the Faroese hit the crossbar and skied the follow-up.