Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

West Ham (A) Mon 23/08/21 @ 8pm Match Thread - Sky Sports

Guest StevieLynex
Just now, Xen said:

Good run from Perez to get the ball, then crosses it in without even looking. Typical...

He probably thought that Ian Ormondroyd was in the middle

1 minute ago, hejammy said:

I don't get why we do that? The commentators said that too. Just too cautious to keep the ball. It's like they are scared. Reminds me of Arsenal. Just want to walk the ball into the net after at least 100 passes in the move. 

Especially as we have Vardy and Barnes in attack. These two can destroy defences with fast attacks yet we play like we have a big lump up top.

3 minutes ago, lcfc cowboys said:

What the **** does perez offer to this team

I mean he almost just put a sensational through ball in to Vardy that was only narrowly cut out. 

He's not my favourite player and we should be looking for an upgrade but he's not doing any worse than anyone else is he. 

I think YT is one of the best midfielders in the world, he's comfortably one of the best players we've ever had but his radar is miles off tonight and his passes are going everywhere. Yet still you're singling Perez out who's not done much wrong of note. 

This place. 

• Like 3