Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

West Ham (A) Mon 23/08/21 @ 8pm Match Thread - Sky Sports

2 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

I mean he almost just put a sensational through ball in to Vardy that was only narrowly cut out. 

He's not my favourite player and we should be looking for an upgrade but he's not doing any worse than anyone else is he. 

I think YT is one of the best midfielders in the world, he's comfortably one of the best players we've ever had but his radar is miles off tonight and his passes are going everywhere. Yet still you're singling Perez out who's not done much wrong of note. 

This place. 

I would disagree, at least tielemans is getting on the ball, and the passes which were astray weren't easy balls to play.

Maddison complete waste of a shirt again. Why did we sign Soumare? Surely for these sort of games. Sick and tired of watching maddison piss about with it. Got a worst touch than Big Dan 

• Like 1

Argh! So predictable. We sh!t ourselves every time Antonio gets the ball. We’re passing it in circles. West Ham have a very simple plan, they’re defending very deep, passing it past us on the wings and using pace to great effect. They deserve the goal. We need to improve and quickly.

They’ve also put Antonio on Ndidi which, I’ll hate to admit it, is a very good tactical ploy.

Come on Leicester!!

Edited by car1os