Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

West Ham (A) Mon 23/08/21 @ 8pm Match Thread - Sky Sports

1 minute ago, SuperMike said:

Why is Sky talking about Man U? Are they playing tonight?

I take it you’ve never watched Monday Night Football on Sky?

...and just so that you know, ...they won’t be talking about our match for the last 30 mins or so of the programme, as they’ll being discussing something else. Think they said Carra and Nev will be doing their season predictions!!

• Like 3

Just now, Bert said:

Am I on the wrong channel? It says West Ham v Leicester but haven’t heard a word about the game so far. 

Haven’t clicked back a page yet, but presumably every other post is complaining about Perez before the game he started? 

2 minutes ago, coolhandfox said:

Do some of you even support the team?

Stop moaning and get behind the lads who have delivered two 5th and a FA Cup.......

If we lose 4-0 with all goals coming from headers honestly this place will be ecstatic. Can’t believe some of the utter dross I’ve read on here last few days 

• Like 2

Just now, Bert said:

Am I on the wrong channel? It says West Ham v Leicester but haven’t heard a word about the game so far. 

1 minute ago, Leeds Fox said:

MNF - West Ham vs Leicester.

Turns out to be Gary Neville explaining why Man Utd should buy Harry Kane lol

Have some of you never watched MNF. It always starts off with them talking about other games and clubs. 30 mins before the game you’ll get the build up. 30 mins after you’ll get the analysis then they’ll go back to other things. It’s the format of the show!

3 minutes ago, Vacamion said:

We had 5 minutes about the match this evening.

We've had 10 minutes about Man United so far.

I know it's so annoying isn't it?!

I wish they'd hurry up and talk about Arsenal

Edited by foxfanazer
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, coolhandfox said:

Do some of you even support the team?

Stop moaning and get behind the lads who have delivered two 5th and a FA Cup.......

Nothing to do with moaning!!...

It's observations.. we got bullied and conceded 6 against West Ham last season.

The team we've got out tonight screams... same again!

• Like 3

Playing one the most physical, quickest teams.in the league and we opt for three of our physically weakest players  (Thomas, Madders, Perez) and two of our slowest perwz and madders. 

Fortunately, I genuinely trust that a manager paid millions per annum and has spent a lifetime studying tactics knows more about it than I do