Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

West Ham (A) Mon 23/08/21 @ 8pm Match Thread - Sky Sports

Just now, Patrick said:

Never a red card, a yellow at most, he was off balance.

No. He looked over and the left foot wasn't naturally where he was stumbling. He went to block his foot and mistimed it. Red card all day long. If it was the other way round we'd be screaming bloody murder if it wasn't given. 

• Like 1

Just now, Corky said:

Clear red, you can't go over the ball onto the leg like that. 

We didn't look like getting back into with it 11, no chance now with 10.

He was falling and trying to catch his footing. He makes no challenge. What’s he supposed to do? 

presume you thought Vardy should have seen red for catching Mustafi in the face that time? 

Massive coincidence that it only appears to be Leicester fans who think that isn't a red :ph34r:

It's a sending off all day lads, Rice does that to any of our players and we'd be shitting blood. Shame because he was actually having a semi decent game for once. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, FoxInTheBirstallBox said:

Behave

I don't see how we can persist with him for so long.

How many games did Gray get consisently compared to Perez?

Now I ran out of patience with Gray, I gave him more time than many did but did we ever give him a consistent run of games? Starting?

Yet we persist with a useless Perez. Every. Bleeding. Game.

He needs to **** off.

• Thanks 3

1 minute ago, Dahnsouff said:

Perez haters having a field day I see. Here is an idea.why don’t you trying supporting the team rather than pushing your childish agenda?

We support the team just not team players which Perez has proved over and over again 

Just now, Peckfortonfox said:

Hinchcliffe says on tackle nothing never a foul! then decides worse tackle in history. 

Captain Hindsight. Would be bearable to listen to had been anything better than decent. Just hate how co-commentators have to speak as though they'd have done the right thing for the hundreds of tiny incidents that happen every game