Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

West Ham (A) Mon 23/08/21 @ 8pm Match Thread - Sky Sports

1 minute ago, lcfc cowboys said:

Oliver has no respect but perez he can just **** off

Perez was very unfortunate there. I'm disgusted Oliver changed his mind there. Clearly off balance and accidental and Fornals is up and running again. Screw this.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, FoxyPalace.com said:

Looked terrible on the camera but clearly losing balance, pushed. 

Unfortunately he’s tried to get in front of Fornals and caught him. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Babylon said:

Can someone explain why they slow it down, pause it on the challenge and only show the very worst angle. I just don't get it. 

The first frame Oliver got on the screen was THE worst possible frame, it’s bollocks.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, BenTheFox said:

Why is Rodgers persisting with someone who is so clearly not good enough anyway? Albrighton might not be spectacular but he offers far more than Perez. 

Why is Rodgers persisting with passing sideways between two centre backs. I’m sorry but this style of football is the whole reason I wanted Puel gone 

• Like 2

Just now, jayfox26 said:

Perez's career with us should be finished but it won't because Rodgers loves him. Hes so bad its not even up for debate anymore

The red card happens but an attacking playing in a team finishing in the top 5, his numbers are awful. 30 million pounds was shocking business.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Sending off or no sending off, we haven't had a shot on target.  Too many games are following a similar trend.  Lots of possession, no chances, counter attack, goal. West Ham have done it to us 3 times now.  

It gets boring and predictable.

Nothing changes if nothing changes.

Edited by pazzerfox
  • Like 1

Just now, pmcla26 said:

Anyone who gets on Perez’s back after that clearly knows **** all about footy 

I’m far more interested in the 40 minutes that preceded it.