Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

West Ham (A) Mon 23/08/21 @ 8pm Match Thread - Sky Sports

1 minute ago, Crashtoasted said:

Sorry Andy Hinchcliffe is it? This guy fuuucking hates us doesn’t he?! 

He’s a ****ing ****. I usually zone out of the commentary team and hardly notice them as I’m focusing on the match, but this **** is ****ing me right off, it’s all I can hear the whining ****. willy puller.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Les-TA-Jon said:

He was falling and trying to catch his footing. He makes no challenge. What’s he supposed to do? 

presume you thought Vardy should have seen red for catching Mustafi in the face that time? 

Vardy wasn't even looking at Mustafi. 

I don't think Perez went to injure him but it was a dangerous incident. We'd want a red if it was the other way round.

Guest bennytwohats
2 minutes ago, TeaMen Tom said:

Wondering what Perez could possibly have done to pull out of that since he was pushed to begin with.

If he’s have fallen over when pushed fine, but he seems to regain his balance and then sticks a leg out and completely misses the ball. The fact he’s out of control as he’s making an attempt makes it even more dangerous tbh and with the contact he’s lucky not to have seriously injured their player.

it’s a red allllll day long

FAO Leicester City management.

Get that useless clown out of our club NOW.

It's bad enough having a forward that contributes nothing but defensive work as it is. Never won a game for us in his life as part of a front 3 and only turns it on when we're already winning. Now just cost us a game against our European rivals. As if that shot wasn't comical enough.

Go f**k yourself Ayoze Perez.

The end.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, UniFox21 said:

He's gone to kick the ball and still rocking from cresswell pushing him 

If he's gone to kick the ball he's got serious foot-eye coordination problems

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, roblcfc84 said:

Never a red. It looks bad but there’s no intent, Perez is off balance and Fornals puts his leg in as Perez’s standing leg goes down. 

“Intent” is nowhere in the rules for serious foul play red cards. It’s a red card all day.

A tackle or challenge that endangers the safety of an opponent or uses excessive force or brutality must be sanctioned as serious foul play.

Any player who lunges at an opponent in challenging for the ball from the front, from the side or from behind using one or both legs, with excessive force or endangers the safety of an opponent is guilty of serious foul play.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, HoChiMinhFOX said:

People just going to use this to jump on the Perez even more. Was playing fine before that. Completely no intention, was just trying to plant his foot after being knocked off balance.

Was intention, he saw the player just before the challenge 

• Like 2

I feel very angry about that red card. At no point does Perez look at the player or check his stumble from the initial west ham challenge. 

shocking decision. Perez’s first ever red and he was practically in tears as he left the pitch which says it all.

• Like 1

Just now, Vlad the Fox said:

He’s a ****ing ****. I usually zone out of the commentary team and hardly notice them as I’m focusing on the match, but this **** is ****ing me right off, it’s all I can hear the whining ****. willy puller.

As if he’s shouting for a pen for West Ham despite no West Ham players appealing and Fornals getting up and jogging off. Arse. Hole.

• Like 1