Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

West Ham (A) Mon 23/08/21 @ 8pm Match Thread - Sky Sports

1 minute ago, lcfceaves said:

Why is Rodgers persisting with passing sideways between two centre backs. I’m sorry but this style of football is the whole reason I wanted Puel gone 

I don't disagree with that either. This half has demonstrated exactly what I don't want to see from a Leicester City team. Passive, soft-centred and mind numbingly boring. 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, pmcla26 said:

Stamped??? It was his stride! How is he meant to do any different from what he done??

His stride was in a different direction to the wag he went. He’s moved to try and get in front of him. 

Guest Kopfkino
5 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

It's a stonewall red BTW. 

Literally nobody other than a Leicester fan is going to argue against that. You can't do that in 2021.

Just stamped right on his ankle ffs. 

Oh ofc it is under the rules, but that’s cos the rules don’t use any common sense

This is piss poor. Rodgers has had a shocker again. We have offered nothing even with 11.nothing up front. Surely the idea when we sign players is to strengthen the starting 11 not the bench. 

• Like 1

Ridiculous VAR assisted decision. The Ref was in the perfect spot to judge that live, and he did not even think it was worthy of a foul. He was then given the option of either red or nothing. What could he have done? At most Perez deserves a yellow.

I think now with 10 men, we need pace up front to break. Needs Daka now who can play on the right wing to come on for Maddison.

1 minute ago, pmcla26 said:

Stamped??? It was his stride! How is he meant to do any different from what he done??

I think you need to watch it again. His left foot is far from a natural stumble position. He moves it further left to try and block fornells leg. 

2 minutes ago, Dahnsouff said:

So has Vardy is he a willy puller too?

😂😂😂 Are you really trying to compare one of our greatest ever players to a guy who brings absolutely nothing week in week out... Behave yourself 

Just now, Beechey said:

“Intent” is nowhere in the rules for serious foul play red cards. It’s a red card all day.

A tackle or challenge that endangers the safety of an opponent or uses excessive force or brutality must be sanctioned as serious foul play.

Any player who lunges at an opponent in challenging for the ball from the front, from the side or from behind using one or both legs, with excessive force or endangers the safety of an opponent is guilty of serious foul play.

that’s the point though- he never lunged at the player. He didn’t even look at him of fully know where he was. He didn’t tackle the player. Both your points are null and void 

• Like 3