Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

West Ham (A) Mon 23/08/21 @ 8pm Match Thread - Sky Sports

Just now, weller54 said:

Nothing to do with moaning!!...

It's observations.. we got bullied and conceded 6 against West Ham last season.

The team we've got out tonight screams... same again!

Maddison and Perez didn't play in that game.

We had a very make-shift defence.

Pereira was just coming back from a long lay-off and Barnes was absent in that game. 

Neville and Carragher were all very big gobbed about the evils of the ESL and then, not for the first time, they spend their analysis this evening, fantasising about Man United spending gazillions.

Unreal.

But quite expected.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, EastNeukFox said:

I take it you’ve never watched Monday Night Football on Sky?

...and just so that you know, ...they won’t be talking about our match for the last 30 mins or so of the programme, as they’ll being discussing something else. Think they said Carra and Nev will be doing their season predictions!!

Every time this happens :doh:

Just now, Unabomber said:

Have some people never watched Monday night football before? It’s a review of the weekends football that happens to have another game being shown in between. This has always been the format. 

Well said. It's not a new thing. 

Tune in 20 minutes before kick off if you want to see preview of the game on MNF. 

2 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Maddison and Perez didn't play in that game.

We had a very make-shift defence.

Pereira was just coming back from a long lay-off and Barnes was absent in that game. 

Perez and Barnes both played in the 0-3 Home defeat I think you'll find?

3 minutes ago, TJB-fox said:

Also has potential to get on the ball and absolutely dominate possession and chances, now what? 

And that’s where the likes of Maddison will have to step up.

This “Physicality bollocks” as you put it, was non existent against them last season.

They pissed over us twice. 

You know what to expect from the likes of Antonio, Soucek & Rice, so I’m not surprised to see some fans hoping that Soumare would have started tonight.

Difficult game tonight.  But West Ham will think the same.

Glad to see Maddison is fit.  Hopefully, the ref will apply the rules and prevent him being kicked out of the game.

Worried about our defensive injuries.  We really need a rw for balance.

1 minute ago, Stevosevic said:

Well said. It's not a new thing. 

Tune in 20 minutes before kick off if you want to see preview of the game on MNF. 

And don't be shocked if Leicester get about 5 minutes as they always show more of the home team that the away. 

6 minutes ago, Bert said:

Am I on the wrong channel? It says West Ham v Leicester but haven’t heard a word about the game so far. 

They just talk about the Sky 6 for about 55 mins, then suddenly the game starts, happens every time. 

5 minutes ago, peach0000 said:

Have some of you never watched MNF. It always starts off with them talking about other games and clubs. 30 mins before the game you’ll get the build up. 30 mins after you’ll get the analysis then they’ll go back to other things. It’s the format of the show!

Yeah of course I have. 

I wasn’t surprised but forgot just how rubbish it was. Wouldn’t usually notice (or care) if it wasn’t Leicester playing.