Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

West Ham (A) Mon 23/08/21 @ 8pm Match Thread - Sky Sports

2 minutes ago, Beechey said:

Perez has lost control of the ball and enters a 50/50 challenge with Fornals for the ball. He is absolutely challenging for the ball.

And completely missed it, and nearly broke the bloke’s leg. There’s no justification for his challenge.

He was fouled prior though and both VAR and the ref should have rolled back to that.

1 minute ago, DJ Barry Hammond said:

If I'm stumbling and trying to keep myself up, my leg goes directly forward and plants a hell of a lot flatter to the floor - Perez know's enough of his surroundings to know someone's coming too. 

Maybe but the pundits are talking like he had an age to think about where he puts his foot, see the man, decide to make a bad tackle. That’s simply not the case, your talking a second or two from being pushed to the incident. 

1 minute ago, EastAnglianFox said:

Before that? Vardy also scored twice in the last game of last season but I can't be arsed with getting into this tonight. 

Vardy hasn't been his best over the last 6 months but to put him in the same bracket of Perez level of useless in beyond ridiculous. 

Let's just hope for a point tonight yeah 

Let’s just Soumare and Daka on for a look at them

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Dahnsouff said:

So this explains the Tielemans love does it? I do not like Perez as a player, but he is our player, so what does pissing your pants achieve?

Tielemans is literally the star of this leicester rebuild, we were wallowing midtable before he (and rodgers came in) and he was our best player last season. Tielemans is already a leicester legend imo whereas perez has been our worst starter 2 years in a row, i would say he's a prime example of popularity being linked to performance. An argument against it would be why maddison is so unpopular despite being quite good for us i guess. Anyway i dont care about perez getting a red card and feel bad for him tbh even though i think it was deserved, but i dont rate him as a player at all.

• Like 1

That was a truly awful 45. Outplayed. Outthought. Outmuscled. The most depressing thing is WHU are playing the same tactics as they did twice last season and we’ve had 8 clear days to prepare for this ……. and came up with that 45 😞😞

perez is was and will always be crap, so is amahtey, why the hell are they playing, so many poor performances, its like watching the tories run the uk, vardy/ Iheanacho goal upon goal upon goal, why on earth aren`t they playing,today  one of the worst performances ever seen, pathetic

2 minutes ago, ttfn said:

100% this, what is he talking about. He couldn’t see Perez’s eye-line from there, you could just as easily make the case Perez is looking at the ball.

Is it a red card? Yes. Was it deliberate? Probably not but neither I or anybody else can say for sure.

I don't see why Perez would want to "do" him. No previous between them, he was off balance and I think trying to protect the ball but got it wrong and caught the man. With the studs the ref will usually go for a red.

Sky predictably making it worse than it is.

12 minutes ago, EnderbyFox said:

Tielemans - shocking 

Ndidi - shocking 

Maddison - beyond shocking, like we already had 10 men 

Kit is awful as well, happy days.

At least it's entertaining hearing the gears turn in Big Dan's head as he decides who to aim an overhit pass towards 

Tbh who is he supposed to pass to? Everyone is just standing around with their thumb up their arse. No movement. Nobody making themselves available. 

Edited by SouthStandUpperTier
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, goose2010 said:

Ok mate no problem I will remember that when I'm stumbling next....

What's your problem? You've never seen anyone stumble? Better to just Troll on twitter. The conversation was about a stumble. If you're incapable of understanding what people say then I suggest you keep quiet. 

Just now, steveb said:

perez is was and will always be crap, so is amahtey, why the hell are they playing, so many poor performances, its like watching the tories run the uk, vardy/ Iheanacho goal upon goal upon goal, why on earth aren`t they playing,today  one of the worst performances ever seen, pathetic

Perez is even worse when he is playing against a strong compact unit… why Rodgers continues to play him, why he plays him against this West Ham side I will never know 

1 minute ago, steveb said:

Are you really asking why Amartey is playing? 

Have you been living under a rock? 

• Like 4