Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

West Ham (A) Mon 23/08/21 @ 8pm Match Thread - Sky Sports

Gone for this, can see Thomas getting a yellow for a silly pull back or something, Ndidi and Rice should get plenty of tackles in and Antonio is likely to get more than one shot on target.

Result covers both probable outcomes.

1989420888_Screenshot_20210823-193759_SamsungInternet.thumb.jpg.fd4fea5a61b6ea027c4aeaf819f56080.jpg

Edited by adejo92
  • Sad 1

Just now, AllGoneTitsSchlupp said:

if any of the kind folk happen to have *accidentally* found a link that may or may not have a stream for tonight’s game on, i’d love to receive it. my properly legit and above board subscription isn’t working tonight 

Ah a fellow mag box struggler? I get the pain lol 

Search for leicester stream in twitter

1 minute ago, AllGoneTitsSchlupp said:

if any of the kind folk happen to have *accidentally* found a link that may or may not have a stream for tonight’s game on, i’d love to receive it. my properly legit and above board subscription isn’t working tonight 

Pm

6 minutes ago, adejo92 said:

Gone for this, can see Thomas getting a yellow for a silly pull back or something, Ndidi and Rice should get plenty of tackles in and Antonio is likely to get more than one shot on target.

Result covers both probable outcomes.

1989420888_Screenshot_20210823-193759_SamsungInternet.thumb.jpg.fd4fea5a61b6ea027c4aeaf819f56080.jpg

What? 

Feeling unnecessarily worried about this one for some reason. Feels like a big and important game, even at this early stage. 

To use a quote I hate, hope we ‘lay down a marker’ tonight.

• Like 1