Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

West Ham (A) Mon 23/08/21 @ 8pm Match Thread - Sky Sports

We didn’t look like winning this game at any point in the match, even before the red card. Doesn’t help that our defence is light due to so many injuries. 
Anyway, let’s dust ourselves off and go again, we’ll be better in our next match I’m sure 

Guest StevieLynex
Just now, ALC Fox said:

Write it off, chalk it off, get back on the training pitch and respond against Norwich.

Is that you Vards?

2 minutes ago, Haywood_6 said:

It's early days yet... It's one bad game and the sending off has made a huge difference

Spoiler alert*

It didn't, we were shit before the sending off and this was still likely to happen seeing as Rodgers didn't change anything again until it was far too late.

Guest StevieLynex
Just now, RonnieTodger said:

Grown men think Soyuncu is better than Maguire 

Maguire's fee is four times that of Soyuncu

Just now, foxfanazer said:

I wouldn't mind the odd performance like this if you felt like we learned from it but we simply don't. So many mistakes made tonight and some before a ball wasn't even kicked. We just roll over for teams like this

I mean Perez has never been sent off and I'm not sure you can learn to not have 3 of your 4 best centrebacks out inured.

3 minutes ago, HesNotGudjonsonn2 said:

As much as this match has been painful, frustrating and confusing I just keep thinking it is all down to the injury issues we have. Soyuncu is having a bad game because he is also having to cover for the other centre back who is really a utility player. I think it would be a different kettle of fish if we had an actual centre back playing in defence with Cags and also 11 men.

Benko could not have performed worse.