Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

West Ham (A) Mon 23/08/21 @ 8pm Match Thread - Sky Sports

"I thought we started well, we had some good possession in the first half. We were unlucky with their first goal. The sending off really changed the game. Defensive errors cost us, but I was pleased with the attitude of the players. We did well to pull a goal back, but we were always going to be up against it with ten men. I won't make excuses, but it was difficult for our makeshift defence tonight. We'll learn from this" BR

Just now, trabuch said:

"I thought we started well, we had some good possession in the first half. We were unlucky with their first goal. The sending off really changed the game. Defensive errors cost us, but I was pleased with the attitude of the players. We did well to pull a goal back, but we were always going to be up against it with ten men. I won't make excuses, but it was difficult for our makeshift defence tonight. We'll learn from this" BR

Frighteningly accurate.

Just now, Dr The Singh said:

What crack pipe have you been smoking, when did I say Ndidi played well, I said he is the only player with physical presence.  Were a small midfield.

If that is physical presence tonight then you are a ****ing joke of a doctor😀😀 a singh

1 minute ago, Mark_w said:

The thing is, not having at least your 2 best CBs (probably 3) available is really quite important, we're going to have a lot more games like this before Jonny or Wes come back.

Up until the Middle of the 2nd half..the CBs were not the problem...Everybody had a poor game, the Cbs were far from the worst...

After that much pressure causes by Non existent middfield, the bline were not that bad....

And it was Soyu who Made the poor errors.

We do seem to have at least three / four comically, depressingly and laughable bad performances in us every season. It is no consolation they tend to come at the end of long hard season. I am very keen to hear Brendan’s post match analysis, this is as bad as it gets.

West Ham are a good team. 

They done this to us for 3 games in a row. We can’t handle the physical side of the game. We’ve not helped by letting them press us, rather than the other way around. I can guarantee it’ll be rinse and repeat in the reverse fixture. 

BR needs to take this one on the chin. Frustrating. With being stubborn with Madders and Pérez, both of which have done nothing for so many games. Feel sorry for Nacho, just a really really bad night at the office but could have been different. 

• Like 1

Just now, Pliskin said:

Probably has. Everyone else bar Youri is a 1/10. Worst performance yet under Rodgers.  

Youri has been no better than anyone else. Given the ball away loads, allowed Rice to run off him for the 3rd. We can forgive it as he’s been unbelievably consistent for the past 18months but tonight was not good at all.