Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
urban.spaceman

West Ham (A) Mon 23/08/21 @ 8pm Match Thread - Sky Sports

Just now, EastAnglianFox said:

I find it hard to dislike West Ham, they have everything we had a few years ago, so much energy and belief in each other 

Upton Park would've been rocking all game today..

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, blabyboy said:

Does make me nervous for how we'll do against Chelsea with Lukaku bullying up front as well.

We all no how we will do against Chelsea with Lukaku. We will get absolutely ****ing pumped. 

1 minute ago, foxinsocks said:

Agree. So we fielded madders and ayoze

Yep - was calling out for Soumare just to try something different. It was the same both games last year and it’s stupid (maybe arrogant) to think it would be different today (especially with a makeshift defence)

• Like 2

1 minute ago, chapero82 said:

How can it be a knee jerk reaction when we haven’t played well in ages? 

I am struggling to think of the last time we put in a proper 90 minutes where we were excellent to watch

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Les-TA-Jon said:

Since Rodgers came in we’ve gone from mid table to two 5th place finishes against clubs with vastly bigger resources and won the FA Cup. Have a word with yourself. 

And when it came to the crunch time he went passive and we lost out on top four! twice!1

he said we needed a winning mentality so he needs to change his mentality and go for the win 

• Like 1