Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
NaijaFox

Man City (H) Pre-Match Thread (Sept. 11, 3pm)

16 minutes ago, sacreblueits442 said:

...without giving away too much information, which option did you finally choose!!!

Spoken to the club, can pick up tickets from the collection point. Need to prove my ID and prove theirs with address and season ticket numbers. 

Taking my lad to his first ever premier League game.  We usually do the glamour friendlys each year, or cup games, but rarely do the PL games as we can't always get tickets to line up with the weekends we have the kids. 

He's buzzing!!

Edited by Greg2607
  • Like 2

32 minutes ago, jamesmilner said:

Heard this is the team .

Kasper

Castagne Vestegaard Soyuncu Bertrand

Ndidi Tielemans

Barnes Maddison Albrighton

Vardy

Going to get ****ed in the ass if that's the team.

Maddsion shouldn't be there and tbh neither should Barnes but hey ho.

Goals galore today I feel 😌 

30 minutes ago, CheeseHead said:

Have heard Vestergaard will play today with Soyuncu. Late test for Ricardo,  otherwise:

Kasper

Castagne Vestegaard Soyuncu Bertrand

Ndidi Tielemans

Barnes Maddison Albrighton

Vardy

I really hope I'm wrong (I really hope it doesn't happen), but that CB pairing seems cray-cray. The irony of replacing our one decent CB with an oil tanker against this lot...

If that is the team at least we can't argue that Rodgers has maintained his weird overtly defensive set up against teams. This is the sort of team we'd put out in 2019/20 though where our record vs the top teams was poor compared to last season where we were immense.

5 hours ago, Adrian said:

I can't settle for a first 11 for today but I've got formation nailed 

4-3-2-3

It's a winning formula and if we keep moving about no one will notice the extra players

😉

Given the lack of movement in some of our recent games, I don't think we'll get away with that one...

5 minutes ago, purpleronnie said:

Can i rip anyone's arm off for a draw?

Have one of mine. Apparently the wife thinks I should be engaging in some housework so you’d be doing me a favour. Never heard so much bollocks in my life. The hoover sticks to the carpet too much and she can’t push it. It’s bloody supposed to. FFS I’ll probably be prancing around with a feather duster come kick off. 

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, ARM1968 said:

Have one of mine. Apparently the wife thinks I should be engaging in some housework so you’d be doing me a favour. Never heard so much bollocks in my life. The hoover sticks to the carpet too much and she can’t push it. It’s bloody supposed to. FFS I’ll probably be prancing around with a feather duster come kick off. 

You alright mate? 😂😂

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, EnderbyFox said:

Praying Maddison actually has a decent game today, been basically absent for months now but still manages to start every week. It seems the plan is just to keep persisting until he finally recovers some form? :dunno:

I have a feeling he will be benched today. We need some strength in the middle so I can see Soumare playing with Maddison coming off the bench 

10 minutes ago, ARM1968 said:

Mrs Buce once asked me if I'd hoover while she was out.

Apparently, "We have a hoover?" wasn't the answer she was looking for...

• Haha 1

See, I'd expect Maddison to be sockless and carrying a monstrosity of a designer bag. And he is.

But Marc Albrighton carrying a Louis Vuitton bag, as well?  I want to see him with one of

a) 1970s Adidas sport bag

b) 1980s massive Head bag

c) Tesco bag for life

15 minutes ago, ARM1968 said:

Can I ask, who exactly wears the trousers in your house.? 

4 minutes ago, Buce said:

Mrs Buce once asked me if I'd hoover while she was out.

Apparently, "We have a hoover?" wasn't the answer she was looking for...

I know we have a Hoover because I keep having to unblock the cnuting thing when she thinks it’s fine to Hoover up socks, pens, crisp packets - you fuching name it. It’s relentless 🤣

1 minute ago, Vacamion said:

See, I'd expect Maddison to be sockless and carrying a monstrosity of a designer bag. And he is.

But Marc Albrighton carrying a Louis Vuitton bag, as well?  I want to see him with one of

a) 1970s Adidas sport bag

b) 1980s massive Head bag

c) Tesco bag for life

Madders looks like he's carrying an ample supply of disposable nappies for his new child....