Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
NaijaFox

Man City (H) Pre-Match Thread (Sept. 11, 3pm)

1 hour ago, majaco said:

Leicester don't have any Brazilian players.  

I guess that this is the City referred to on the Leicester City forum.

I do wonder if  " Man City " fans realise how much has changed over the last few years . All clubs fans with City in title refer to their clubs as " City " buy since the money came in the media will happily assume everyone only thinks of " Man City "

I don't blame their fans, but i hope they realise that when talking to Leicester, Stoke, Norwich etc they don't own it . 

I know some on here are not that bothered but City means only one club to me  . 

Its a hill i'm going to die on 🤣

Edited by los dedos
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, weller54 said:

Got a horrible feeling we're going to get a thumping today.

Soyuncu is a massive worry right now..a walking disaster area!

1-4.

It is a worry isn't it?

Wonder if it will be a direct pass to a Man City forward or yet another 'Cruyff turn' that is so predictable now I'm surprised more opposition players haven't anticipated it.

That said; he turned his performance around  in the second half against  Norwich. Must have helped his confidence and those around him.

My brother in law is a new season ticket holder and can't make the game today so has offered me his tickets. 

He lives hours away, so I can't physically get his tickets.  How does it work?? Will I need to scan something?? I'm sure you clever lot will know!

3 minutes ago, Greg2607 said:

My brother in law is a new season ticket holder and can't make the game today so has offered me his tickets. 

He lives hours away, so I can't physically get his tickets.  How does it work?? Will I need to scan something?? I'm sure you clever lot will know!

I'll pop over and get them,  and drop them off with you, shall we say 1800hrs tonight 😂👍

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Greg2607 said:

Don’t think it will be possible, a season ticket is effectively a contactless bank card

23 minutes ago, Greg2607 said:

You can buy print at home tickets individually but I imagine season ticket holders will have a physical card unfortunately 

31 minutes ago, Greg2607 said:

Like others have said, I think you will be struggling.

Tickets are pre loaded onto the season ticket card to be simply scanned upon entry.

He could perhaps ring and get a physical ticket printed however I'd be shocked if you don't need to provide proof of ID on collection of said ticket.

Unless you have a form of his photo ID, that looks very much like you, it's a no go.

Edited by adejo92

I would say pop into the ticket office explain the issue they would more than likely sort something.  Problem is we havent technically got a ticket office.  Plus its not open on Saturdays lol.  Outside the ground is collection only.  We must be the only Premier league club where this happens.

3 minutes ago, suffolk fox said:

I would say pop into the ticket office explain the issue they would more than likely sort something.  Problem is we havent technically got a ticket office.  Plus its not open on Saturdays lol.  Outside the ground is collection only.  We must be the only Premier league club where this happens.

Have they stopped selling tickets at the ground now then?

It really depends what Man City team turns up today.

We'll either beat them, or we will get absolutely slaughtered.  I dont see that there is a middle ground.

I'm hoping for the first, and we are more than capable of it, but I think our performances thus far have been far from convincing.

Man City are the kind of team that make something out of nothing, the last thing we need is Soyunchu gifting opportunities on a plate, something which he's been great at so far. 

The thought of Armatey & Soyunchu holding the line is horrifying. 

Edited by adejo92
  • Like 2

Just now, SemperEadem said:

Have they stopped selling tickets at the ground now then?

Yes they certainly have.  You can only buy tickets through online portals or over the phone.  Ticket office is no longer in the shop and the shop staff wont answer queries re tickets etc.  We have no viable ticket office as such.  It is also not open on Saturdays.  Ticket booth outside on matchdays is for collection only.

12 minutes ago, adejo92 said:

Like others have said, I think you will be struggling.

Tickets are pre loaded onto the season ticket card to be simply scanned upon entry.

He could perhaps ring and get a physical ticket printed however I'd be shocked if you don't need to provide proof of ID on collection of said ticket.

Unless you have a form of his photo ID, that looks very much like you, it's a no go.

****** Reduces previous levels of excitement. 

1 minute ago, suffolk fox said:

Yes they certainly have.  You can only buy tickets through online portals or over the phone.  Ticket office is no longer in the shop and the shop staff wont answer queries re tickets etc.  We have no viable ticket office as such.  It is also not open on Saturdays.  Ticket booth outside on matchdays is for collection only.

Seems really strange 

47 minutes ago, Greg2607 said:

The only option is to get his card. I’ve given people mine in previous years and I’ve called the ticket office for them to print off paper ticket for him to collect. However like others have said, we have no ticket office now and I don’t think the phone lines are open on a Saturday. 

12 minutes ago, RonnieTodger said:

Can’t wait for their shit Ranieri chant 

2 minutes ago, smudger63 said:

Especially given that they sacked Mancini the season after he had won their first top division title since 1968!

We should just chant the same song back to them.

I think we do, especially as Mancini conveniently fits the song in place of Ranieri. Perhaps they are taking the pee out of themselves. Or just a bit thick. 

• Like 1