Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
NaijaFox

Man City (H) Pre-Match Thread (Sept. 11, 3pm)

1 hour ago, ronnup said:

I'd be happier with an extra CB, attacking wing backs and we can play maximise the positions we have quality in, get Soumare or KDH in and play 2 up front. 

We haven't really got any proper wing backs that can take players on so we just resort to moving the ball across our back 3, we don't even look better defensively with 3 cbs

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, messerschmitt said:

We haven't really got any proper wing backs that can take players on so we just resort to moving the ball across our back 3, we don't even look better defensively with 3 cbs

This is madness. Perreria isn't an attacking full back? 

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, ronnup said:

This is madness. Perreria isn't an attacking full back? 

If we have to go with 3 CB's I'd sooner we have Barnes and who ever on the right as wing backs, we haven't looked very secure at the back anyway with that system and it would make us better going forward and take some of the pressure off at the back.

58 minutes ago, ARM1968 said:

Have one of mine. Apparently the wife thinks I should be engaging in some housework so you’d be doing me a favour. Never heard so much bollocks in my life. The hoover sticks to the carpet too much and she can’t push it. It’s bloody supposed to. FFS I’ll probably be prancing around with a feather duster come kick off. 

Hang in there bro...thinking of you in your time of gender confusion.....

The covid checks here aren't much. I had the qr code for double vaccination as a screenshot, flicked it up for a second and was let through. Guy with a clipboard just keeping tally and that's it. 

You could theoretically take a screenshot of any qr code and take the risk.