Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
happy85

Callum Hudson-Odoi

16 minutes ago, Jakemoore said:

If Chelsea don’t see us as a rival then they’re stupidly arrogant. 

"Never interrupt your enemies when they are making a mistake.  N.Bonaparte"

He seemed set to join Dortmund according to reports but apparently Chelsea have stalled on the deal. Possibly they have stalled because they'd rather sell him to us than loan him to them. If we can get a decent deal with no ridiculous buy backs or sell on fees then I'd be all for it. He is still young and has never really had a good run of games at Chelsea. 

1 minute ago, jayfox26 said:

He seemed set to join Dortmund according to reports but apparently Chelsea have stalled on the deal. Possibly they have stalled because they'd rather sell him to us than loan him to them. If we can get a decent deal with no ridiculous buy backs or sell on fees then I'd be all for it. He is still young and has never really had a good run of games at Chelsea. 

Bayern Munich wanted him bad a few years ago. Be interested to know what he's getting paid.

I know next to nothing about him, but he's the youngest player to make his England debut apparently beating Duncan Edwards. He'd definitely cost 30+M. Even so, I can't see him losing value. Will only gain, surely? From a financial point of view, looks a no brainer. 

19 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

I'm not sure on him you know. Appears on the surface to have all the right ingredients to become a top drawer player but he's not really done anything yet has he?

That said, it's Chelsea and not Liverpool who he isn't getting much game time at. Liverpool are the masters in hoodwinking teams in to paying huge money for their academy players and fringe players and hardly any of them go on to do much. Chelsea on the other hand seem to let plenty go who do well and that's the best I can probably say.

It would be a big punt, I'd have to trust the club on this.

Yeah. I feel similar in all honesty, just value your take.

• Like 1

Guest StevieLynex
2 hours ago, floz said:

The article says Chelsea will only be prepared to sell if they sign Kounde as a replacement. Kounde is a centre back though...... 🤔

We could do with another centre half, so let's put a bid in for Kounde

Honestly think he's great and another one of the chelsea casualties. 

However, he's probably take a bit of time to bed in, after so long bench warming. A bit of patience and im sure he will fly.  

Really excited by this and hope it comes off. 

• Like 1