Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
happy85

Callum Hudson-Odoi

From what i can see the main 3 sources reported:

1 Some Chelsea based reporter "carefreechelsea"  with 170k followers who writes for football.london - Sky etc are using this initial story as their source

Constantin Eckner - German based reporter who was reporting on the CHO to dortmund confirms we made an enquiry

3. Some random geezer from Leicester fan TV who posted we were in for him hours before anyone else

So no one really reliable yet. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Carl the Llama said:

Wasn't this one of the guys getting you all excited by fluttering his eyelids over the Noni 'deal'?

Well, he just said there was interest... which I guess there was, but he never came out and said "Oh, this is happening"

Guest StevieLynex
10 minutes ago, Grebfromgrebland said:

Jesus is going to be a long 24 hours on here

Is he coming to save us?

2 minutes ago, StanSP said:

Hope we don't get ripped off like Leeds have done for James. 

If 30m is fair for Hudson Odoi it's probably fair for James. 

Odoi is a couple years younger but ultimately has all the same flaws. If he wasn't an England International there wouldn't be anywhere near the fuss over him there is. 

We all laughed at United paying the England tax for Maguire, now we're all up for paying it for CHO. 

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Chocolate Teapot said:

Two people on twitter saying were in for him. One who's got nothing right all summer and the other who's last tweet was about a signing that's not happening.

Nothing about this adds up. It'll be lookman.

Lookman definitely coming. Doubt we'll be signing CHO too.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Finnegan said:

If 30m is fair for Hudson Odoi it's probably fair for James. 

Odoi is a couple years younger but ultimately has all the same flaws. If he wasn't an England International there wouldn't be anywhere near the fuss over him there is. 

We all laughed at United paying the England tax for Maguire, now we're all up for paying it for CHO. 

Innit. I’d rather have Gray back. 

Holy cow you guys are a funny bunch ! Had me in stitches with those quick succession posts like watching a good standup comedian 🤣 thanks for the chuckles. Goes to show we aren’t all a miserable moaning bunch we do have a great sense of dry humour.

anyway, sky sports news must be going into overdrive mentioning every player under the sun with us now lol. Cuz we are showing we are desperate to fill this position I guess 

Different positions I know but if you compare to Tammy Abraham, at least Tammy had scored goals in the premier League for both Chelsea and villa. 

I could see why Tammy could be a good signing for us when we were looking for a striker. 

CHO has done nothing but sign a fat contract after interest from Bayern

If there's any truth in it and £30m is the figure, it's a no brainer.

That's the same amount of money we paid for Perez.

He's 20-years-old and has the potential to be a superstar. 

How much did we pay for Slimani? Yeah, he's not going to be any worse than that.

Edited by tom27111
  • Like 3