Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
happy85

Callum Hudson-Odoi

1 hour ago, gw_leics772 said:

Don't be so pedantic! Neither would cho after the inevitable poor form. 😭

🤣

Well he hadn't had? How well known was nacho before being sold to us? He wasn't a first teamer... 

2 minutes ago, Lambert09 said:

supposedly only ever get back to 90% of your full strength after the surgery.  I actually did this myself, didnt have the surgery and cant say Ive noticed a difference.. but thats what the doctors told me 

I’m just recovering myself from it, no surgery either! I’m just thinking it’s such a bad thing to rupture, at a young age will it not be weaker and potentially vulnerable?

1 hour ago, sacreblueits442 said:

.....perhaps a legitimate price structure, but I would rather pick up a genuine Right Winger than someone who has played the role but is not effective!!!

After the false dawns I am resigned to going into the rest of the season without a bonafide right sided Forward, this maybe a move my the club to go through the motions or may be a real attempt to address the situation, but I would rather pass up on this deal and keep the Barnes backup in place.

First man in next season is a right sided Forward.

I'd actually with you on that but I've lost all hope of signing a proper RW since noni madueke signed his new contract and there's been no recent whispers about Berardi.

Our team have been so lopsided with our wingers that I'm surprised we've got here now right in time for a new season and without one again, it's bonkers. We'll have to ply RP and Perez to do one man's work all year (to he fair RP does ooze class anyway but I'd rather he stay as a FB or WB)

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, enmac said:

Bayern proposed loan deal and obligation to buy for 70 M according to the Mail. No way is a permanent deal happenin. Loan?

Why would anyone propose a deal like that. That sounds completely absurd.

3 minutes ago, Tuna said:

Why would anyone propose a deal like that. That sounds completely absurd.

Yeah that was the story at the time:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.skysports.com/amp/football/news/11668/12089273/callum-hudson-odoi-chelsea-reject-bayern-munich-bid-for-forward?espv=1

That pattern of bids doesn’t really make any sense. 

10 minutes ago, Phild said:

Personal terms agreed at Dortmund according to Sky just now. Another one missed. 

That happened much earlier today and isn't new, before our interest was even being reported

Edited by moore_94