Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
happy85

Callum Hudson-Odoi

25 minutes ago, Pliskin said:

I’m just recovering myself from it, no surgery either! I’m just thinking it’s such a bad thing to rupture, at a young age will it not be weaker and potentially vulnerable?

Opposite actually mate. The younger you are the better you recover typically 

good luck with the recovery, take it slow and know your limits would be my advice. Popping it again is devastating 

Edited by Lambert09
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

50/50 on this, Tanner chats some absolute bollocks at times but with Athletic sources could be onto it here 

Since going to the Athletic, Tanner’s been really accurate and well informed. 

Edited by lcfc_forever

3 minutes ago, LFox99 said:

Been looking all over Twitter for anything reporting the same. Nothing. 

Its probably them just regurgitating what the German Sky reported earlier today

More than likely knowing Sky 

• Like 1

Just now, LFox99 said:

Been looking all over Twitter for anything reporting the same. Nothing. 

Its probably them just regurgitating what the German Sky reported earlier today

yep that's exactly what it was

Just now, Phild said:

It means he's got no interest in Leicester 

It doesn't mean that at all.

He might not be interested in us, I'm not doubting that, but players will discuss personal terms to get an agreement in principal, even before the clubs reach a deal. Especially around deadline day.

Lots of players have made last minute changes to join clubs when they looked dead set on joining someone else.

Whilst not recent, one that springs to mind is Willian...all set for Spurs, signed for Chelsea last minute.

12 minutes ago, Lambert09 said:

Opposite actually mate. The younger you are the better you recover typically 

good luck with the recovery, take it slow and know your limits would be my advice. Popping it again is devastating 

How bad was the pain? I have tendinitis in mine and always worry about rupture 

8 minutes ago, lcfc_forever said:

Since going to the Athletic, Tanner’s been really accurate and well informed. 

I'm still unsure, feel like around the Daka time he was just reporting whatever he'd seen from others. Any breaking news still comes from Fab, Ornstein, Bourne etc and then swooped on by Tanner, Dorsett and the rest of Leicester Merc 

5 minutes ago, tom27111 said:

It doesn't mean that at all.

He might not be interested in us, I'm not doubting that, but players will discuss personal terms to get an agreement in principal, even before the clubs reach a deal. Especially around deadline day.

Lots of players have made last minute changes to join clubs when they looked dead set on joining someone else.

Whilst not recent, one that springs to mind is Willian...all set for Spurs, signed for Chelsea last minute.

Ryan Christie today, had agreed a deal with Burnley but then Bournemouth came in and gazumped them

Ronaldo the other day, agreed terms with Man City and less than 24 hours later is joining Man Utd

I imagine it happens a lot more behind the scenes than gets reported as well

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

Ryan Christie today, had agreed a deal with Burnley but then Bournemouth came in and gazumped them

Ronaldo the other day, agreed terms with Man City and less than 24 hours later is joining Man Utd

I imagine it happens a lot more behind the scenes than gets reported as well

Hahahahahahaa Burnley really are the pits

2 minutes ago, Sunbury Fox said:

Just catching up on the day's news. So it looks like the "quality" forward player who Brendan was promising us at the weekend is Adamola Lookman. lol A real taste of reality, that is!

He had me thinking Coutinho was going to rock up at the King Power 

1 minute ago, Sunbury Fox said:

Just catching up on the day's news. So it looks like the "quality" forward player who Brendan was promising us at the weekend is Adamola Lookman. lol A real taste of reality, that is!

Should have signed him 12 months ago and benched him. Chances are, we'd have beaten Fulham at home and been in the Champions League now lol

• Sad 1
  • Haha 2