Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
happy85

Callum Hudson-Odoi

Lookman and CHO in the same window as Daka. Rodgers will be wetting his pants over the attacking potential of that. Better start polishing Brendan:D.

On top of Bertrand, Vestergaard and Soumare. On top of the younger players with potential like Grist.

That's a lot of action in one window even if CHO doesn't happen.

12 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

I'm still unsure, feel like around the Daka time he was just reporting whatever he'd seen from others. Any breaking news still comes from Fab, Ornstein, Bourne etc and then swooped on by Tanner, Dorsett and the rest of Leicester Merc 

Yeah, don’t think you’ll get too much breaking transfer news about incomings from him but he’s been right about a lot of things and doesn’t speculate/put out nonsense. 

29 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

50/50 on this, Tanner chats some absolute bollocks at times but with Athletic sources could be onto it here 

He does. Saw a podcast with him and some others earlier in the summer. Sounded like he is a big fan of Foxestalk with the info that he had. The way this club does business nobody knows doodley until its happening.

Edited by SO1

3 minutes ago, UniFox21 said:

He's really shutting this down

I think he has a point. There are numerous chelsea blogs and hundreds of fans on twitter that seem legit saying the same thing.

1 minute ago, An Away Move said:

It's not over until the fat lady sings. Why would he go to Dortmund over Leicester? Chelsea might want to cash in on  permanent now especially if we offer more. It's the hope that kills you!

Exactly. After what they've spent in 2 years I'd imagine they'd cash in the bank not loan money.