Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
happy85

Callum Hudson-Odoi

1 minute ago, happy85 said:

CHO buy back clause . Reporter very close to Chelsea 

From the comments that seems to be in relation to Anjorin

However IF we do go for CHO I imagine they will still try to include one

• Like 1

1 minute ago, moore_94 said:

From the comments that seems to be in relation to Anjorin

However IF we do go for CHO I imagine they will still try to include one

I would be against a buy back option. Everyone knows how good we are at developing talent so all we'd end up doing is adding £20mill onto his value when Chelsea buy him back from us and sell him on.

32 minutes ago, EnderbyFox said:

Didn't they turn down 70 odd million from Bayern for him last year? Or am I dreaming that 

....I do not believe it was last year, it would have been the year earlier!!!

Viewed as a massive talent and tipped for the top. Not sure he is the right fit,  seems to work off the left side of the field, but has potential. Has Dortmund pulled out or are they still a factor?

Always felt we missed a trick by not sealing the Loïc Rémy deal. Turned out I was wrong. 

Odoi's a product of the Chelsea academy. We signed one of their schoolboys once...worked out quite well for us.

5 minutes ago, Phenom said:

This would be too perfect. Would make up for losing out on Trincao.

"Losing out"? I'm not sure that's going to turn out to be the case at all.  

I agree that it would be a strong signing though. Won't happen for the reasons already covered in this thread. 

2 minutes ago, The whole world smiles said:

Kelichi ineacho was a similar age and a similar deal from a similar club but yes not our normal style. 

He wasnt linked with one of Europes top clubs before signing and therefore rewarded with an astronomical wage prior to coming here