Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
happy85

Callum Hudson-Odoi

1 minute ago, Dahnsouff said:

No idea why people think this would be a good idea. Bizarre.

Why wouldn’t it? He’s a promising young player with PL experience. There’s a reason Bayern an Dortmund have been after him.

I didn’t know we had those type of funds, though…

1 minute ago, Phenom said:

Why wouldn’t it? He’s a promising young player with PL experience. There’s a reason Bayern an Dortmund have been after him.

I didn’t know we had those type of funds, though…

Add Liverpool to the list. But not good enough for Leicester according to some of you….

Edited by Phenom

Just now, Lambert09 said:

I could be wrong but didnt CHO come on a as part of a back 5 a few times. Could be another reason for him being a great option.  

yeah they played him as an wingback in a 3 4 3 a few times as they don't play with proper wingers/wide forwards in that formation

Guest Chocolate Teapot

Take it this thread has gone hot in hope?

His wages are crazy high. Cannot see it. We may have enquired but no evidence we followed it up 

6 minutes ago, Dahnsouff said:

No idea why people think this would be a good idea. Bizarre.

It doesn't look like an obvious deal we'd do. A permanent for a player like that is a big ask given the club he's at, the contract he's probably on.

I'd have thought a loan would be more realistic.

3 minutes ago, Chocolate Teapot said:

Take it this thread has gone hot in hope?

His wages are crazy high. Cannot see it. We may have enquired but no evidence we followed it up 

How crazy high?

If we lose Praet and Hamza, that’s £140k-£150k saved according to some.

4 minutes ago, HankMarvin said:

He wasnt linked with one of Europes top clubs before signing and therefore rewarded with an astronomical wage prior to coming here

Very true although He had just ratlled in 14 first team goals and signed a new deal before we signed him. They are not known for being stingy with wages man City. If kel was on 80k at City with inflation and the clubs progress this is still a similar all be it more ambitious deal.